fantanoice
The World Ends With You is coming to Switch. This was high tier news to wake up to.
Elyk
I never got to play the original but I have heard enough praise for it to make me interested in the remake.
Everyone is weak as fuck because while I was hyped online and offline bros were like "oh hoho I ALREADY played the game you silly man. Give me some REAL new content like Pokemon red remake"

But like bro

HD portable TWEWY with the NEW FUCKING SCENARIO THEY TEASED BACK IN 2012. I'm fuck8ng hype fuck y'all

And bigger than that BUY IT THIS TIME SO WE CAN GET A SEQUEL
sealelement
yeah sign me up. i hear nothing but praise for this game and this news pushed me even closer to getting a switch, not just because itll be the definitive way to try it but also because they could bring other old stuff to the switch
sealelement
soooooo...... speaking of old stuff..... where's elite beat agents vs ouendan?
100% pure gamer 100%
fantanoice
Bring back Ghost Trick and Hotel Dusk as well
Elyk
(Jan 14, 2018 at 2:11 PM)fantanoice Wrote: Bring back Ghost Trick and Hotel Dusk as well

Have you played Last Window? I didn't know about it for a long time because it only got localized and released in EU.
fantanoice
Yeah I own Last Window but didn't end up playing it because I never finished Hotel Dusk
Alexandra
Hotel Dusk is pretty short from what I remember, it's just kind of obnoxiously obtuse at some points. Use a walkthrough when you need one.
fantanoice
I don't remember how far I got but I don't remember any of the puzzles being particularly difficult. I lost interest because despite its neat aesthetic it wasn't quite as good as 999. Maybe I should revisit it because it's been a few years.
Alexandra
(Jan 19, 2018 at 10:11 AM)fantanoice Wrote: I don't remember how far I got but I don't remember any of the puzzles being particularly difficult. I lost interest because despite its neat aesthetic it wasn't quite as good as 999. Maybe I should revisit it because it's been a few years.

From my memory it was mostly that you had to walk around a lot and find -that one object- you needed to pick up or interact with and moving was very slow and tedious. I like Hotel Dusk but yeah it's not nearly as good as 999 to me.
Pedigree
I have never played this game, only heard good things. I'm excited to try it.