Shedinja
I'm cool with puss fam. You can't see the stank in the drawing but I'm just judging by intuition here. I literally need to have my routine doses of puss to keep myself going.
Shedinja
(Sep 5, 2016 at 9:47 PM)Kazaam Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2016 at 9:45 PM)Gato Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2016 at 9:43 PM)Kazaam Wrote: if u dont shave ur Parts idk how you can tell othr ppl how to take care of theirs
naw brh i keep full maintenance

a chick refused to succ me cus i forgot to keep my shit pristine and i learned since that day
huh. neber met someone pubephobic like that
yeah american asians are like that
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
God
Quote:I'm cool with puss fam. You can't see the stank in the drawing but I'm just judging by intuition here. I literally need to have my routine doses of puss to keep myself going.

good luck with that, i hope your lack of understanding of and respect for women's bodies doesn't impede on your sexual satisfaction too much
God
actually i hope it does lmao
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Shedinja
(Sep 5, 2016 at 9:54 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
Quote:I'm cool with puss fam. You can't see the stank in the drawing but I'm just judging by intuition here. I literally need to have my routine doses of puss to keep myself going.

good luck with that, i hope your lack of understanding of and respect for women's bodies doesn't impede on your sexual satisfaction too much

literally adopting the ways of buddha while engaging in carnal sin rn
kaZaam
buddhism would prob help w pubephobia
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
i'm kinda done w/ sinning
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
sin is an entertaining concept to play around with but yeah it's so not a good thing to actually apply to your life atl not in the fundamental sense
God
just noticed that your av is on cycle @kaZaam

ya i mean for ages i was like yea sin is awesome and just did it as like a reactionary thing to christianity/western ideals but i think sinning for the sake of sinning doesn't really do much to elevate your psyche because sin, even if it's deliberate is still just performing the action on a very base/unenlightened level. in a way, committing sin and relating to it as sin is just part of the same logic that one is trying to rebel against. it's still performed on the reductive scale of good and evil. and lyk sex as sin is just patriarchal shaming of woman's bodies anyway. subverting sin to be empowering within that framework is cool and all but idk how far one can really go with that.

and anyway sacred sex is just unquestionably heaps better than sinful sex hahaha. it's better emotionally, transformatively, physically, and its effects imo are far more long-term/constructive rather than short-term/destructive
God
but lyk i guess ppl have to go through destructive phases and that's ok if that's where you're at
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
Gato, FOCUS. You have to contribute more positively and respectfully, and I know you can do it.

Oracular, THANK YOU for sharing this wonderful and intimate piece of art. It is art in every sense, and the Minus World Universe is much better off for your having shared it.

Graciously,
Renzo Kukenson
kaZaam
(Sep 5, 2016 at 10:24 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: just noticed that your av is on cycle @kaZaam
scuse me?

(Sep 5, 2016 at 10:24 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: ya i mean for ages i was like yea sin is awesome and just did it as like a reactionary thing to christianity/western ideals but i think sinning for the sake of sinning doesn't really do much to elevate your psyche because sin, even if it's deliberate is still just performing the action on a very base/unenlightened level. in a way, committing sin and relating to it as sin is just part of the same logic that one is trying to rebel against. it's still performed on the reductive scale of good and evil. and lyk sex as sin is just patriarchal shaming of woman's bodies anyway. subverting sin to be empowering within that framework is cool and all but idk how far one can really go with that.

and anyway sacred sex is just unquestionably heaps better than sinful sex hahaha. it's better emotionally, transformatively, physically, and its effects imo are far more long-term/constructive rather than short-term/destructive
DAMN STR8
God
your profile pkctjre changes lol. never rely noticed it until now.
kaZaam
lmao. does it not work right on phones
Spritanium
I think new MW has its first beef folks
Spritanium
Fuccboi the Cat v. The Golden Goddess: who will win?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shedinja
i'm too chill to feel any salt. i'm just being me

also always bet on the underdog
geno7
can we please have an entire subforum dedicated to pubes
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Draku
the pubelic dicksussionhouse
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
(Sep 5, 2016 at 11:10 PM)Kazaam Wrote: lmao. does it not work right on phones

ya it seems to work fine, im just oblivious to my surroundings