God
[Image: 3RhZItA.jpg]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Genitastic
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
thats actually p fucken cool
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
That's a vagina alright
Spritanium
(Aug 31, 2016 at 6:36 PM)T-man Wrote: That's a vagina alright

Yeah I can almost feel the little hairs stuck in my teeth

@"OracularRELOADED" what did you use to draw it? I like the varying line widths
God
just brush + ink
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Nice
T-man
(Aug 31, 2016 at 6:40 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah I can almost feel the little hairs stuck in my teeth
[Image: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg]
T-man
so does oracular have more than one lover or does oracular's lover have more than one set of genitals?
Spritanium
The former, although if she does know anyone with multiple sets of genitals I'd like to see a drawing of that too
God
i would like to remind posters that you are talking about someone very dear to me, and that a certain level of respect is necessary if i am to share personal content with you.
kaZaam
(Sep 5, 2016 at 8:44 PM)Gato Wrote:
Hidden by Staff:

thats usually how it is dude
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
i think most ppl wash their genits
kaZaam
like im pubey as sjit down there i cant complain
kaZaam
do u shave yourself cato
kaZaam
if u dont shave ur Parts idk how you can tell othr ppl how to take care of theirs
God
jus saying like all women's genitalia are literally sacred altars and it's amazing to think that anyone can disrespect them it just seems like a super immature and hateful thing to do to someone and probably is indicative of some deep personal issues that need to be resolved. not really sure how genitalia in their natural state can be default unhygienic or warrant such vehement disgust in the eyes of men. im glad i posted this coz i think it's an important artwork but also it's like wowww lol some people here have some serious problems if they think that doing something like posting a picture of someone vomiting is in any way an acceptable response to a picture like this
kaZaam
(Sep 5, 2016 at 9:45 PM)Gato Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2016 at 9:43 PM)Kazaam Wrote: if u dont shave ur Parts idk how you can tell othr ppl how to take care of theirs
naw brh i keep full maintenance

a chick refused to succ me cus i forgot to keep my shit pristine and i learned since that day
huh. neber met someone pubephobic like that
kaZaam
yea pubephobia's weird