Pedigree
had my first ever wet dream the other night, and I'm 31 years old

I was pretty pent up and don't remember what I was dreaming about

make some guesses maybe it'll jog my memory
real ones dont dream........

real ones live the dream life.....................

the lit life....

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Elyk
I have been wondering for a while if anyone else is like me in this regard:
In all of the dreams I have the people I encounter are pretty much always people that I know or have seen before. However, the places are always completely new. I will sometimes recognize somewhere as being "my house" or "the place I work at" but it won't actually be remotely similar to what it looks like in real life.
Draku
(Feb 15, 2018 at 3:04 AM)Elyk Wrote: I have been wondering for a while if anyone else is like me in this regard:
In all of the dreams I have the people I encounter are pretty much always people that I know or have seen before. However, the places are always completely new. I will sometimes recognize somewhere as being "my house" or "the place I work at" but it won't actually be remotely similar to what it looks like in real life.
my dreams are virtually always in a location i've been in before, only extremely rarely do i get an "original" dream where almost everything in it is fictitious with nothing familiar about the scenery and no one i recognize and those tend to have me in third person as someone else entirely too
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Narcolle
Mostly my dreams will be in places I've been before. Sometimes I get to experience sleep paralysis which is just my brain projecting dreams onto my actual bedroom.

First time it happened was like 5 years ago. I had no idea what was happening so I thought that what I was seeing was real. There was a humanoid undefined shadow moving from my room's doorway to the side of my bed. Naturally my first thought was "holy fuck somebody's broken into my apartment and is trying to steal my boombox, I'm gonna punch the fuck out of him". Annoyingly I was unable to move at all despite trying really really really really hard to move any part of my body. You can't even speak, all you can do is have a sort of seizure. During my fruitless attempts to 'punch the fuck out of' my perceived intruder the apparition took my boombox and started to leave my room. I woke up and regained control of my arm at about this time and proceeded to punch the fuck out of whatever was in the direction the intruder was. My fist was greeted by my bedside table which sent my psp flying across the room. Incidentally I didn't have a boombox, so I don't know what dream me was talking about with that one.

I'm lucky that I don't get sleep paralysis very frequently but it's annoying and honestly deeply unnerving when it does happen. When I get it I just have to stay up for like 30 or so minutes before trying to sleep again. Otherwise if I try and fall asleep directly after an episode of sleep paralysis it just happens again and builds with more intensity each time.
Syaxamaphone
A few weeks ago I had a weird dream that was just a creepy face whispering the word "August..." to me. Then I woke up in a cold sweat.
Worst part is now I gotta wait fuk'n like 5 months before I'll know if it was supposed to be a premonition or not!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Yrrzy
i find dreams where im back in school/college really comforting which is depressing to think about
Cdiplayer
I had a recurring dream back in high school and middle school about a blonde girl that I would talk to on Skype. Her profile picture was a cracked baseball bat with the word "Honshio" written on it. She would send me all sorts of pictures, we would talk about all kinds of different things. Some of the pictures she sent were nudes, some not. I stopped having these dreams at some point in high school, then a few weeks ago I had another one.

I dreamt that I was going through my Skype contacts and I found her, so I sent her a message, at which point I received a response claiming that she was now married and that I was speaking to her rich husband who wanted me to have nothing further to do with her. Then, I received a message from her family claiming she was dead. I went to go visit her family and discovered they were irl relatives of mine, meaning she was my fictional cousin. They gave me the cracked baseball bat that said Honshio on it, and then I woke up.
Yrrzy
I dreamt I was in South Africa and was thoroughly convinced I was going to get murdered there
Shroomguy
Was riding a skateboard really recklessly downtown and I got stopped by the cops for being so crazy. End up at home and I steal a truck, which turned into a motorcycle, then back into a skateboard with high intensity northern lights going off everywhere.

It was a good time
The Beef Baron
Draku
(Apr 5, 2018 at 11:38 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: Was riding a skateboard really recklessly downtown and I got stopped by the cops for being so crazy. End up at home and I steal a truck, which turned into a motorcycle, then back into a skateboard with high intensity northern lights going off everywhere.

It was a good time
A-

AURORA BOREALIS.

AT THIS TIME OF YEAR

AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT

IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM

LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR HEADSPACE
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Briraka
i hate steamed hams. the only positive thing about that meme is that it's mostly voluntary to take in.
Stirling
i do not remember my dreams

the last dream i remembered with any solid impact was me making my way through a mansion of disgusts and clowns

i'm not even afraid of clowns

but they wanted me dead
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Cdiplayer
Had a dream about being trapped in my old apartment in space recently, there was no internet or other signs of life so I just sat in the living room playing video games.
[Image: F39GbTB.png?1]
Yrrzy
i have those kind of dreams a lot such that ive developed a fascination w dream architecture, buildings floating in space, and impossibly vast buildings
Yrrzy
dreamt i was studying some fictional asian religion to take a test but that the studying id done *could* have been a dream and that i wasnt sure