Would you leave this universe if you could?

Puddin
Like, just become a god/goddess of a new universe but you could never come back to the old one? And sure you could try to bring loved ones into creation but they'd just be copies/facsimiles and only based on your memories.
MiniPup
no
Spritanium
No but that's basically what I hope the afterlife is, assuming we don't get some magic second plane of existence that everyone shares

I would like to be with my actual loved ones. Sure the copies could be 100% but the real ones are still out there missing me and I'd miss them too
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Agastya
isn't that just the plot of tales of symphonia
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Stirling
i'd just make killing game real and bring everyone over. fuck your rules; i'm a god
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
yeah same
sealelement
no thatd be boring just being cooped up by myself tbh
100% pure gamer 100%
God
how do you know this universe isn't already just facsimilies of your real friends that you created
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Oh shit. What if I just modified my own memory so I wouldn't remember all my loved ones are fakes
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
What loved ones?

In reality there would be nothing stopping me. Anything I could create in the new world would be infinitely better than anything I'll ever get to have in this current one.