[MAIN DEV]Minus World the Movie the Video Game

Syaxamaphone
Day 4:
[Image: SEJvc3O.png]

Download

FINALLY got to the round-ass image that looks like it could make a decent sorta-ok bullet. Gato shoots those now. You can also click on HBK to unleash the Chihiro on the dumb bear. Meme magic freezes him in place for about 10 seconds.
Syaxamaphone
Day 5:
[Image: oKwiLji.png]
Download

Today its the hesochug! Summoning this image will remove all bullets from the screen for a tiny bit. Very powerful stuff.

Also instead of wrestlers it draws a tiny portion of the image instead. Let me know if this is good change or if you'd rather have to guess a spell's ability based on the wrestleman's faces I dunno its up to you.
Syaxamaphone
Day 6:
[Image: orqqsvP.png]
Download

Today I've added that funny robby rotton gif as the goomba's health! Now that dumb bear won't OHKO you! Every bullet or 5 frames on the dumb bear will increment the gif by 1. If it completes its loop, the room restarts.

Dumb bear won't instakill you but he's still super dangerous.

Also also some changes:
-Goomba is now 1:1 with mouse position instead of following.
-Bullet origin now marked with semitransparent bullet image. Bullets now come out of the center to make top half of room much safer.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
El Negro
[Image: d9a8af16fc.gif]
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Superchao
GBA
[Image: Qq4r2Fu.jpg]
Syaxamaphone
Day 7 & 8:
[Image: lv1dO59.png]
Download

I couldn't upload last night cause I lost internet connection, so two images today.

First, I rolled back button change. You can now see your favorite wrestlers again!

A new spell! Click on Hulk Hogan to equip a stupid badge onto a stupid bear. With this spell active, bear man will destroy bullets he comes in contact with. Combine it with the spell that makes him stop and you've got yourself an effective shield!

I've also added the PERFECT INDICATOR! The perfect icon will be displayed on the bottom right until you take a hit. While the icon is present, you'll get some bonus effects to help your fight against gato. But what it will be exactly will be a mechanic for another update....
Syaxamaphone
Day 9:
[Image: zwUx1Ye.png]
Download

A few changes today. I added the winning song to the game (fuck you guys) and a new spell! Are you winning son? Will double the power of the next spell after it. Duration spells get 2x time and damage spells do 2x damage! Also Gato has HP now. Clicking anywhere does 1 damage. Gun does 25, cheeseburger does 10.
Spooks?
I think I might need some buffs, or maybe give some spells cooldowns, represented by the character portrait slowly lighting up or something. As it stands, it's pretty easy and Gato dies in no time
El Negro
[Image: DRd1kCqXUAASgUE.png]
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Syaxamaphone
Day 10:
-no image today cause nothing really changed-
Download

I've added an ending screen to the game! Also cooldowns! Also while 'perfect' is active, spells all have 30% reduced cooldowns so stay safe!

Also I'm cutting off images now. I can't keep doing this for too much longer. I'll implement the last two posted and anything else will be planned entries by community vote.