geno7
im fucking 19 years old and i need to be preparing for my future and college and shit but a few days ago i got this really weird wave of nostalgia for MFGG and this whole community in general and now here i am again. idk if anyone remembers me. i used to be Genogenesis7

idk how long im gonna be here but im just kinda following my heart right now so i guess hello everyone while this weird nostalgia trip lasts
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Sep 1, 2016 at 4:28 AM)Greeno Wrote: idk how long im gonna be here but im just kinda following my heart right now so i guess hello everyone while this weird nostalgia trip lasts

stay bby

this is a bold new minus world
kaZaam
i rememb you childish gamgreeno
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
geno7
if anything this is a really cool and much overdue revamp of the whole forum system. i wonder if mfgg is gonna undergo the same thing soon
Spritanium
MFGG has a revamp planned but I think they're sticking with phpbb

We tried to rethink/modernize the whole idea of a forum, turning forum interaction itself into a sort of role-playing game
[Image: supercorrect.png]
geno7
could phpbb have picked an acronym that looks less like what it sounds like when someone blows a raspberry
God
at least they're being honest with what the phpbb experience feels like
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
(Sep 1, 2016 at 8:09 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: at least they're being honest with what the phpbb experience feels like

[Image: 1st%20prize%20Craig%20Goff%20-%20Clywedog%20Dam.jpg]