The Minus World Killing Game 5: Pre-Registration

Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134425]

Ladies and gentlemen, vermin of all ages, it's the contestant absolutely nobody asked for! The god of the Underworld, the Deity of Death, the Harrower of Hell, please give a warm round of scathing insults for the one, the only...Hades!

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134636]

...Seriously? Not even any booing? Sheesh, and I thought MY domain was lifeless.
Martin Schulz
It is time for the Schulzzug to smash the competition in and bring Soziale Gerechtigkeit to the masses!
[Image: d2a64922eebf45c8b9c75a433ee5bc65.png]
Адам Сэндлер
It's time for my sequel. WTF 2 Gun
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Viridi
(Feb 23, 2018 at 8:56 PM)Hades Wrote: img

Ladies and gentlemen, vermin of all ages, it's the contestant absolutely nobody asked for! The god of the Underworld, the Deity of Death, the Harrower of Hell, please give a warm round of scathing insults for the one, the only...Hades!

img

...Seriously? Not even any booing? Sheesh, and I thought MY domain was lifeless.
[Image: Apo9Qgg.png]

Oh my gosh its Hades, look everyone its HADES, you know, the one who who's so powerful and AMAZINGLY GREAT AND AWESOME AT...

[Image: 5T4mFSV.png]
Losing wars against the the superior forces of nature!

[Image: HSIEg3R.png]

Listen well human scum, for the day where both your kind and that barbaric underworld buffoon are destroyed, is here! Nature will take back what is needs, and order will be restored. Tremble before me, Viridi, Goddess of Nature!
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...837%29.png]
Oh, another shitty loli girl. Boooooooring.
Spooks?
Sheesh. And I thought last game's group was annoying.
JonTron
I'm a placeholder for Agastya, don't mind me though I'm fucking dead.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Angie Yonaga
[Image: a6bdgIa.png]
Nyahahahahaha! The divine might of Atua has resurrected Angie from her early grave! She feels sorry about the sacrifices that He needed, though, but bringing Angie back was worth a couple no-name people, no?

[Image: iDFZyzJ.png]
Of course, Angie was brought back to fulfill a divine mission! She must spread the will of Atua, and she already knows that the best way to meet Atua for unbelievers is to die and join his loving embrace! Don't worry, Angie will accomplish this with a smile on her face!

[Image: z79GPjE.png]
After all, murder in Atua's holy name is truly the most divine form! Just remember, going against his will is worth a thousand years of torture! Angie recommends you let her make it quick and painless.
Caulder
It's time to eat some slime.
Draku
MONOKUMA WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE THE NECRONOMICON OUT AGAIN
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shoey
Junko i'm here my love!
Ramona Flowers
Man, how the fuck did I end up in this mess?
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Nabber
(Feb 23, 2018 at 9:52 PM)Shoey Wrote: Junko i'm here my love!
SHOEY YOU'RE HERE
Адам Сэндлер
Comrades, do not fight. We must come togever under GLORIOUS RUSSIA.
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Dude
woah shit all these people
put me in coach i'm ready
Jetamo
Consider this a sign up. What could possibly go wrong?
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Battler Ushiromiya
An island getaway? Sounds like fun, eheheh!
Archer_Est
If there's still room, count me in
Dude
oh right
seventy thousand hours in mspaint

[Image: OtM0ebo.png]
Granny Betsy
Hello dears! My lovely grandson told me that Minus World was a nice community of sweet folks who play fun games together, and I thought that sounded like a wonderful place to join. I hope we all make lots of memories together!