The Minus World Killing Game 5: Pre-Registration

Mario
Wahoo! Just what I needed
Spooks?
Aaaaand with @StirlADrei signing up in the discord, we are CLOSED.
Spooks?
Never mind. I'm raising the player count to 26 but typing with bear hands on mobile is hard so I'm not editing shit
Spooks?
OKAY HARD CAPPING AT 28 PLAYERS BECAUSE GOKU WANTS IN

STOP POSTING NOW ASFJSJFKSM
Granny Betsy
(Feb 23, 2018 at 10:11 PM)Mario Wrote: Wahoo! Just what I needed
[Image: 7YOQUF3.png]
Oh my, is that a handsome young plumber I see there? Why don't you come visit sometime, dear? I have some pipes that need cleaning over at my cottage.
Mario
(Feb 23, 2018 at 10:25 PM)Granny Betsy Wrote:
(Feb 23, 2018 at 10:11 PM)Mario Wrote: Wahoo! Just what I needed
[Image: 7YOQUF3.png]
Oh my, is that a handsome young plumber I see there? Why don't you come visit sometime, dear? I have some pipes that need cleaning over at my cottage.
[Image: gpungh.png]
Monika
My~my, seems like I was rather late to the party, wasn't I?
[Image: latest?cb=20171209195516]

Well, it's probably for the best anyway! It would have been too easy otherwise.

[Image: 38ac7df0b7.png]

Good luck to whoever kills first! I'd love to see stabbing, gun firing, explosions trapped inside someone else's body, quartering or maybe neck snapping if possible. If nobody kills first night...

[Image: 207c06359e.png]

Good-bye! We'll meet again soon.
Mario
fuck off slowpoke, Mario time
Raptor
Check this!
Take this!
Yohane Tsushima
Hi~! Are all you little demons finding this comfortable?

................................. No?

Ah geez, there's nothing to be worried about! With your guiding fallen angel Yohane here, I'll be sure no one gets hurt by doing anything except falling from grace with me.

This is the part where everyone agrees.

groan C'mon! We need more enthusiasm, this instant!
Two_Finger
the hell I only slept for 5 hours and this was posted and almost filled in that time?
I wanna play damn it
Crash Bandicoot
Killing Game, huh? Truth be told, I've gotten a bit rusty as of late. Maybe this is just what I need to become the Dragon of Dojima I once was. Sign me up.
Pea
there is a severe lack of dupes
sealelement
you're going to die fun with despair
100% pure gamer 100%
London Tipton
It's little me, back from Paris! 💖💖

Daddy said he was going to send me off to a brand new shiny island he purchased for lots of exotic shopping and expensive restaurants! The place isn't nearly as great as what I imagined, though. Oh well! They can't all be good!

I guess the rest of you poor people are the wait staff. The little boy in the ugly checkered neckerchief must certainly be the bus boy. Take my handbag!

I'm going to have so much fun here being rich and beautiful!

[Image: txN9IZo.gif]
[Image: 37v20Jc.gif]
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...286%29.png]
I'd be happy to take you and your handbag and throw them into an incinerator, Ms. Dipshit! Money can't save you here, so have fun trying to survive with the intelligence of a loaf of bread!
London Tipton
My gosh, they'll let anyone wait tables these days! Crawl back into the employment line, little gremlin, and Daddy might let you keep that hideous neckerchief when you're being extradited from the isle with nothing more than the awful clothes on your back!

[Image: OfOnXN1.gif]
[Image: 37v20Jc.gif]
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
At least if I get extradited from here, I'll stop losing brain cells while I'm around you. I won't have to look at the eyesore you call your face and endure your hideously garish fashion sense either!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...814%29.png]
Huh...

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...815%29.png]
You know, this is the offer of a lifetime! Where do I sign up?!
Yohane Tsushima

Surely, it can't be? The boy in the checkered scarf, and the lady yelling about money at the top of her lungs... they must come from a deeper layer of Hell than Yohane herself!

So impressive... I've only read about this in scriptures...
Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134726]

I can confirm that. I took them out of the Underworld just so I could have a nice sauna bath without having to hear worse arguing that a married couple about to divorce. Just my luck that I'm sleeping under the same roof as these brats, now.