GBA
I am waiting patiently in a dark alleyway, underneath the rusted emergency stairs of an abandoned shopping mall to cover myself from the pouring rain. Across from me is a pizza parlor illuminated by the flickering neon of the "Closed" sign decorating its window. I am wearing nothing but a banana suit, concealing a single .347 caliber revolver in case things go south.

Hearing a faint rustle from the dumpster of the pizza parlor, I see a lone pair of eyes peer over the rim before hastily examining their surroundings. They lock with me, the giant banana, before ducking back down into the garbage temporarily. More rustling noises, and the figure begins to exit the dumpster one foot at a time, nearly stumbling over the discarded pizza boxes and crusts in their wake.

Adjusting their high heels and dusting their black evening gown, they shake the pepperoni slices out of their faux Junko wig before striking a pose at me in the rain.

It is none other than Fun With Despair. He gives me a manila folder, emblazoned with the words MINUS WORLD, and I blink twice before he turns and walks out of the alleyway, the clicking of his stilettos fading into the night.

I am left with more questions than answers at this point, but without much time to think before they show up, I hail a taxi and am driven to the run-down motel I was staying at for three nights to avoid being followed. The muffled sounds of Toto - Africa playing in the next room over, I dim the lights and shoo the small gathering of moths from the window as I shut the blinds.

Finally alone, I open the manila folder and gaze at its contents.

Spoiler:

hi i'm GBA and i joined because I wanted to play KG and because i know a few people from here already
i like video games, hot guys, and long walks on the beach
you'll probably see me under my dupe account mostly until kg5 is over but it's nice to be here!
Yrrzy
hi welcome to murder hell
Shroomguy
Be sure to check out the vending machine.
The Beef Baron
sealelement
welcome to piss and bubsy posting hell
100% pure gamer 100%
Pea
did anyone trip on any of my traps yet