[DAY 1 - WATERPARK] Investigation

Mario
@"Monokuma" can we see what's in the dark room right now?

Can we fill the pool and see how quickly it drains? Mainly, would it be possible for someone to fall into it while it's draining yet still drown?
The Other Monokuma
I can't believe I missed such an important clue!
When I saw Angie coming inside, the broken pipe was still spurting out some bloody water!
Why, what could be the meaning of that?
The pool wasn't drained yet!
Spooks?
(Mar 14, 2018 at 6:18 PM)Mario Wrote: @"Monokuma" can we see what's in the dark room right now?

Can we fill the pool and see how quickly it drains? Mainly, would it be possible for someone to fall into it while it's draining yet still drown?
The DARK ROOM is too dark. Get a light source and ask again.

You fill the POOL with water. It drains fairly slowly through a vent on the bottom, and it all spurts out of the pipe. It is notably bloody.

Because of the placement of the vent leading the water out of the pool, you realize that even RAIN would likely largely drain out in the same way as water.
Battler Ushiromiya
(Mar 14, 2018 at 6:10 PM)Monokuma Wrote: Forced down the slide? Sure, I guess! But as demonstrated with Archer, there's a visible, notable injury when an action has been tripped.
I guess we'll have to wipe some of the blood off him and check for it.

Repetition requested: "There's no blood inside Pea's eye sockets!"
The Other Monokuma
Seems like I got to do everything around here.
Can you see that stupid statue in the gallery, from the lobby?
Spooks?
(Mar 14, 2018 at 6:37 PM)Battler Ushiromiya Wrote:
(Mar 14, 2018 at 6:10 PM)Monokuma Wrote: Forced down the slide? Sure, I guess! But as demonstrated with Archer, there's a visible, notable injury when an action has been tripped.
I guess we'll have to wipe some of the blood off him and check for it.

Repetition requested: "There's no blood inside Pea's eye sockets!"
There does not seem to be any more blood around his eyes than a normal person would have.
Spooks?
(Mar 14, 2018 at 7:04 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Seems like I got to do everything around here.
Can you see that stupid statue in the gallery, from the lobby?
Looking up from the LOBBY, you cannot see the STATUE
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
So, one of you filthy mortals has fallen? Pity that I didn’t have to lift a finger to exterminate this one. Oh well, still one less mortal to soil my beautiful world!

I exit my bedroom, truly not fit for a God by the way, and head through the Reading Room. Battler and Kokichi are heading up the stairs with their backs facing me. There’s a small, unconscious beast on the floor that reeks of domestication among mortals. Truly disgusting. I head up the stairs to the second floor and Battler is wandering around the Dark Room with the lit barbecue but I hear footsteps behind me and decide to keep moving.

I head into the TV Room and notice that Mario is working on removing the TV from the wall.

Pea charges at me with a look of rage in his eyes, coming from the Gallery, but I suplex him and dive down Waterslide Entrance A to escape and decide to head to the Beach instead.

A disgusting mortal that calls itself Drei is lying there unconscious with a pickaxe, vodka and a broken pipe that is erupting with water. It would have been so easy to snuff him out then, but where would the fun be in that? No, mortals must suffer to sate this rage. My gi is getting soaked through and this annoys me, so I head back inside.

I proceed to the Reading Room and see someone wearing some fancy dresswear heading upstairs. Salem is waking up on the floor next to two propane tanks and attempts to fight me with his brass knuckles… wait, do domestic cats even have knuckles!? This pathetic attempt is thwarted by this stolen saiyan physique, however.

I head upstairs towards the Speakeasy, passing Yohane as she sits in the Gallery. I pass through, noticing Adam Sandler as he defiles a statue with his presence. It makes my blood boil. Some Fool yells obscenities about my nether region before backflipping through the Skyview floor as I finally reach the Speakeasy.

I ruin the liquor in there by pouring Coors Light into each bottle before I head towards my room. Yohane leaves the Gallery and I follow. The Other Monokuma passes by us as he enters. I head down to bed and see Salem exiting the Pool Supplies with a steel rod.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: Nlk3kyd.png]

Angie takes the TV to the pool, shoves her head in it, and submerges the TV while her head is still inside! Does any debris float out?
Mario
@"Monokuma" is there any evidence someone went down WATERSLIDE [A] at all?
Blanc
(Mar 14, 2018 at 8:11 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: Nlk3kyd.png]

Angie takes the TV to the pool, shoves her head in it, and submerges the TV while her head is still inside! Does any debris float out?
Nice Persona 4 cosplay. You pick that up from Noire?
Mario
In Discord, @"Boo Boo The Fool" said "sorry guys it was me when i landed in the lobby i farted shards of glass out of my ass and eviscerated pea's face", can we put glass shards up his ass and test him farting into Pea's face to see if the wounds line up @"Monokuma"

also can we test a suplex and a gut punch on me to see if the wounds match up with PEA's stomach wound?
Spooks?
(Mar 14, 2018 at 8:11 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: Nlk3kyd.png]

Yes, because once your head is all the way in, debris floats out of the gap between the head-sized hole, and your smaller neck.

(Mar 14, 2018 at 8:23 PM)Mario Wrote: @"Monokuma" is there any evidence someone went down WATERSLIDE [A] at all?
There is no way to tell.