Hades's Bootleg Underworld of Despair (attn: dead players)

Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134600]

Allllright, maggots, listen hard, because I'd have to tax you if you don't catch it the first time! You deceased players, whether you were the victim or the killer, are here for one reason and one reason only: your survival skills are as low as those of a toddler in the Gobi Desert! Now that you're dead, instead of spending all of time inside a black, isolated void, you're getting something even better: an all-expense-paid vacation to my humble abode, the Underworld!

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134425]

Now, now, don't give me those faces of contempt. You all should be grateful! I made sure all of your accommodations are fit for a king...who got overthrown and forced to live in the slums. Your ???-star meals will consist of potentially toxic mushrooms, expired Diet Pepsi, and ice cream that melts in 4 seconds! Playing on the televisions in your rooms, which are painted with a sickly shade of yellow and pink, are 24/7 marathons of Full House. There is a pool, but it's either too hot or too cold most of the time.

So there you have it! I sincerely hope you enjoy your eternal stay at Underworld Suites, but if you want to file a complaint, don't worry. I'll make sure it's burned as soon as possible.
Pea
cant believe i can finally see atua
Obama Machine
Ghost
Battler Ushiromiya
[Image: 2FMbAz4.png]
Hey weirdo, it's a little early to be wearing your Halloween costume. The purple body paint is freaking me out. Or do you just have a really bad rash?

Either way, that "god of the underworld" crap really pisses me off. The only miracle you could pull off is going a whole day without snapping those wolverine claws you call fingernails.
Адам Сэндлер
Well I should make use of this opportunity and bring communism to the Underworld
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2_a4jCTzo
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Mario
this sucks
Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134701]

And remind me, whose fault is that, again? After all, even though you knew you had that Night 2 curse, you hardly did a thing to protect yourself. Were you *asking* to enter the Underworld? Boy, aren't you a sicko!
Yohane Tsushima

The legendary fallen angel herself, Yohane, has been waiting for this! I finally crawled through the gates with a very simple password.

I mean, he could have come up with better than that, but a god of the underworld has to keep himself laughing somehow, so it's perfectly fine.
Hades

Good news, everyone! Winnie the Poor and I negotiated a bit, and we decided to host a special event. That's right, I'm setting all of you ungrateful dead free for just one night!

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134636]

...Of course, that's only if they get the wrong culprit, but full disclosure: my hope in them's a bit slim after that whole Viridi fiasco. Take that one condition with a grain of salt.

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134701]

Don't worry, pledging your undying loyalty to me for being so generous can come later; for now, we have a dia de muertos to plan! For now, feel free to throw some ideas out as to how we can raise hell. Go ahead, there's no wrong answers!
Pea
can you hold my soul in here
Hades

Official word of notice: The one known as Battler Ushiromiya is not allowed in the Underworld. You need to actually try before entering my humble abode!