[DAY 2 - WATERPARK] Investigation

Адам Сэндлер
So does that means you will give it to me as i am but a humble servant for Mother Russia, the most fair woman of all?
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Kabuto
Oh, well, Angie already has it now. You'll have to ask her.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Battler Ushiromiya
@Kokichi Ouma, where were the soap bombs thrown?
Angie Yonaga
[Image: wy9Rv3a.png]
@Monokuma Does it look like the chemical burns come from liquid being poured on Mario, or splashed?
Spooks?
(Mar 21, 2018 at 5:11 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: wy9Rv3a.png]
@Monokuma Does it look like the chemical burns come from liquid being poured on Mario, or splashed?
The chemical burns appear to be from a combination of splashing and GAS
Crash Bandicoot
(Mar 21, 2018 at 5:14 AM)Monokuma Wrote: The chemical burns appear to be from a combination of splashing and GAS

What does the gas smell like?
Адам Сэндлер
Does the broken bottle appear to have chemicals soaking what was the interior?
You
@Monokuma can I inquire about the night with Battler's boogeyman? permission has been granted
Адам Сэндлер
I want to inspect the area around the burnt slip and slide, looking for anything odd and the source of the fire
Адам Сэндлер
i also want to carefully inspect the chemical burns, are they still smoldering, and are they consistent and small or deep and variable in size?
You
Ah, the slip and slide
That was Your doing
You set up a tarp and used some paint thinner and lit it on fire
Spooks?
(Mar 21, 2018 at 5:30 AM)You Wrote: @Monokuma can I inquire about the night with Battler's boogeyman? permission has been granted
You ask BATTLER'S BOOGEYMAN to act out his night. The BOOGEYMAN leaves, and never returns. He is never seen again, but the old legends say he still walks, his journey unending.

(Mar 21, 2018 at 5:23 AM)Boo Boo the Fool Wrote:
(Mar 21, 2018 at 5:14 AM)Monokuma Wrote: The chemical burns appear to be from a combination of splashing and GAS

What does the gas smell like?
The GAS BURNS smell of CHLORINE and ALCOHOL.

(Mar 21, 2018 at 5:26 AM)Адам Сэндлер Wrote: Does the broken bottle appear to have chemicals soaking what was the interior?
The broken bottle near his body appears be soaking in CHLORINE and ALCOHOL. The bottle on the other side of the room just smells of booze.

(Mar 21, 2018 at 5:56 AM)Адам Сэндлер Wrote: I want to inspect the area around the burnt slip and slide, looking for anything odd and the source of the fire
You look around the BURNT SLIP AND SLIDE, examining it. Nothing about it is all that odd. It is made up of a TARP, and slick with OIL PRIMER. On the edges, lining the slide are burned lines. They reek of PAINT THINNER.

(Mar 21, 2018 at 6:03 AM)Адам Сэндлер Wrote: i also want to carefully inspect the chemical burns, are they still smoldering, and are they consistent and small or deep and variable in size?
The CHEMICAL BURNS are no longer smoldering. Some patches of burned skin on his flesh are deep, in the shape of a splash. Some are shallow, likely because he was burned by GAS.
Адам Сэндлер
I want to investigate the bottle of alcohol salem gave to me, what kind is it and if i were to pour it into a glass does it reek of chlorine?
Адам Сэндлер
i want to examine the amount of blood coming from the various wounds which one seems to have bled the most?
Адам Сэндлер
do any of the shards of the broken bottle appear to be missing?
Ramona Flowers
Does the cut in Mario's neck match the glass from either of the broken bottles in the Clocktower?
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Spooks?
(Mar 21, 2018 at 3:42 PM)Адам Сэндлер Wrote: I want to investigate the bottle of alcohol salem gave to me, what kind is it and if i were to pour it into a glass does it reek of chlorine?
You investigate the ABSOLUT VODKA that SALEM gave you. It smells of nothing but the good stuff.

(Mar 21, 2018 at 3:49 PM)Адам Сэндлер Wrote: i want to examine the amount of blood coming from the various wounds which one seems to have bled the most?
Of the various wounds on his body, the deep gash on his NECK appears to be the most gory.

(Mar 21, 2018 at 3:56 PM)Адам Сэндлер Wrote: do any of the shards of the broken bottle appear to be missing?
You gather up all the BOTTLE SHARDS. Some of them are stuck in MARIO, on top of the ASS GLASS. Specifically, near the splash-shaped burn marks. Despite that though, none of the shards are missing.

(Mar 21, 2018 at 3:58 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: Does the cut in Mario's neck match the glass from either of the broken bottles in the Clocktower?
The BROKEN BOTTLE GLASS appears to be too thin to have caused the wound. You check the entire CLOCK TOWER, and there appears to be a single, much thicker shard of glass than the ASS GLASS or BOTTLE GLASS lying near his body. That one does indeed appear to fit the shape.
Ramona Flowers
Does the single shard of glass match the glass from the broken Skyview?
Ramona Flowers
Furthermore, does Mario have any bruises?
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Spooks?
(Mar 21, 2018 at 5:38 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: Does the single shard of glass match the glass from the broken Skyview?
It appears to be a perfect match in thickness to SKYVIEW GLASS.

(Mar 21, 2018 at 5:45 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: Furthermore, does Mario have any bruises?
MARIO does not appear to have any bruises. He doesn't look beaten in any way.