Ramona Flowers
0%
The Other Monokuma
0%
It was a suicide.
11.11%
Total: 9 vote(s)
Spooks?
Well, someone triggered his action, and it's probably one of you. Or him, I guess if you buy into a suicide.

Ah well, a trial's a trial!
Battler Ushiromiya
Based on a variety of circumstantial evidence, up to and including her possession of multiple shovels, placement in the lobby (to acquire a board), then the pool supplies (for rope) and her repeated appearances near the scene of the crime, I'm placing my vote on Angie.
Spooks?
Alright! And for the last part of our special triple-feature, it appears it's come down to a tie! But... Is it @Angie? or is it @Stirladrei?

Who to choose, who to choose... Anyway, I flipped a coin. Heads was Angie, Tails was Drei, and as it turns out... @Stirladrei is going to be our unlucky guy for the day! Thanks to him though, I did learn that Google has a built in coin flipper. Amazing what technology can do these days, huh?

Anyway, he was totally INNOCENT! He literally just dug some holes and returned to his room!

Sucks to suck, but it's punishment time anyway!

Drei is placed at the top of a gigantic ramp, his feet tied to a skateboard. He gulps as Monokuma comes up behind him, and gives him a hefty push, sending him sailing down the ramp at an insane speed.

When he reaches the end of the ramp, he's sent sailing into the air, as someone leaps up from the ground below. It's @Angie Yonaga, armed with a shovel. As he flies through the sky, Angie readies the shovel, and swings it.

Drei holds up his metal detector to defend himself, but she cleaves through the device, and in one clean movement, removes his head from his body, which flops lifelessly to the ground.

His role was ULTIMATE BEACHCOMBER
Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

You know... Angie didn't even want to kill tonight! Caulder tricked her into creating the Shovelboard and tossing it up for him! She totally thought it was an innocent prank, meant to be dumb as hell, but also totally radical!

Ah well. Angie has elected to swap @Granny Betsy and @The Other Monokuma They will be distributed to their respective islands at the beginning of the next Killing Phase.

Speaking of which, the next phase will begin tomorrow at noon PST
Ramona Flowers
Why did you tie it??????????????????
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Angie Yonaga
[Image: bch1BHc.png]
Nyahahahahaha! It wasn't even Angie's plan, but she was able to send two more souls to join Atua! Truly, this is his will!

[Image: VXODwjt.png]
Now she just needs to triumph over Russia with the power of Atua!
The Other Monokuma
Ah-hahaha! Such Despair!
Stirling
I didn't even have to do anything to be a suspect!
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: