Battler
0%
The Other Monokuma
0%
It was a suicide.
0%
Total: 9 vote(s)
Spooks?
Killing a video game character? This doesn't bode well for me!

...Although the other me, you can kill him all you want. No issues there! Anyway, place your votes, kids!
Battler Ushiromiya
Mario was found with chemical burns, soapy, and surrounded by broken bottles. We know Caulder, the plague knight, was carrying a variety of chemical bombs, including, as Kokichi claims, a soap bomb. This is consistent with trace amounts of soap found on Caulder's body, Additionally, blood on the keycard reader implies Mario was desperate to escape the pitch black room in his final moments. I believe it's likely that Plague Knight Caulder attacked Mario in the dark room and left, leaving him to die from his wounds.
Ramona Flowers
Hey jsyk it wasnt caulder thx
Ramona Flowers
The complete suspect list for Mario is as follows:

Kokichi Ouma
-Close to the scene at around the right time
-Openly admits to doing it but its Kokichi so of course he would

Boo Boo The Fool
-While the Glass Fart didn't kill Mario, it may have covered up the actual murder
-Passed through the room before the Glass Fart
-A point against it though is that someone screamed after the fart, and Mario would likely have already been dead if Boo Boo did it

Adam Sandler
-Unaccounted for at the time

You
-Unaccounted for at the time
Ramona Flowers
I can provide reasoning for anyone else being innocent if asked.
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Spooks?
Alright! You've made your choice! Through thick and thin, one man has always been the most suspicious, and that man is @Kokichi! Whether you suspect him of murder, plague doctor-ing, or otherwise being a dick, there's just one thing in question now: Did he kill Mario?

Nooope! Kokichi, for once, did nothing wrong! He's totally INNOCENT!

I've been looking forward to this though, because it's punishment time!

Kokichi opens his eyes and looks around. He's standing in some kind of courtyard. In front of him, is Monokuma, holding a knife.

Kokichi feels around, and grabs a knife from the ground next to him as his attacker advances. Monokuma rushes him, and Kokichi steps back, barely avoiding Monokuma's stab. Monokuma takes a couple more swipes, but Kokichi blocks those with his own knife, retreating backwards. With a mild grumble, Monokuma pulls out a gun, pointing at Kokichi.

As Kokichi stares down the barrel, he grins, pointing his own knife at his throat, and plunging it into his soft flesh. With a final, wheezing laugh, he collapses to the ground.

Monokuma shoots him anyway, for good measure.

His role was ULTIMATE LIBRARIAN
Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

...A shame, because his role would have been very useful for reasons in the lategame! Puhuhuhu!

Who actually killed Mario? Why, @You did of course! You should be ashamed of yoursel- er, HIMself. He literally just waited in the DARK ROOM, and cut the victim's throat, once the explosion and fart gave away his position, anyway!

Even better, he purposely left a trail of blood from the body to the card reader, just to misdirect you guys!

The killer has elected to swap no players at all, rendering the INCENTIVE pointless.

The next killing phase will begin at noon PST tomorrow