Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 7:42 PM)Viridi Wrote: @monokuma check the pachinko hallway to see if any of the machines have been moved, and if so, look for a secret passageway behind them
You check the PACHINKO HALLWAY for PASSAGEWAYS.

Behind the MGS3 MACHINE, a faint wind blows, but when you try to move it, the bent metal from it being SMASHED UP catches on the doorway behind it, making it immobile
Raptor
@monokuma I use my rippling man power and bat as needed leverage to either bust this shit out of the way or make it move out of the way. (MGS machine.)
Take this!
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 8:47 PM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma I use my rippling man power and bat as needed leverage to either bust this shit out of the way or make it move out of the way. (MGS machine.)
You use your STRONG MUSCLES to move the PACHINKO MACHINE. With a metal screech, it moves aside to reveal a door to the FIRE ESCAPE.
Raptor
@monokuma I want to check the ballroom walls, railings, etc for any recent signs of climbing, be it up or down and by foot or scratches of tools.
Take this!
Producer
@Monokuma I want to check if the toilets between the two sides are connected. This doesn't really have anything to do with the case, I was just wondering.
[Image: kkzECPF.png]
You
(Mar 26, 2018 at 3:11 PM)Monokuma Wrote: The GUEST LOUNGE CAMERA shows someone leaving the GYM and taking the ELEVATOR down, while someone gets out of the ??? ELEVATOR, gets into the regular one, and follows.

@Monokuma can you confirm that this camera footage hasn't been fucked with
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:02 PM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma I want to check the ballroom walls, railings, etc for any recent signs of climbing, be it up or down and by foot or scratches of tools.
The BATHROOM is entirely pristine, with no strange markings or indications of damage.

(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:21 PM)Producer Wrote: @Monokuma I want to check if the toilets between the two sides are connected. This doesn't really have anything to do with the case, I was just wondering.
It appears that BOTH RESORTS use the same plumbing system.

(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:25 PM)You Wrote:
(Mar 26, 2018 at 3:11 PM)Monokuma Wrote: The GUEST LOUNGE CAMERA shows someone leaving the GYM and taking the ELEVATOR down, while someone gets out of the ??? ELEVATOR, gets into the regular one, and follows.

@Monokuma can you confirm that this camera footage hasn't been fucked with
Nooope!
Maitre D'eath
Mr. Monokuma, to clear my name of being a filthy video-editor, can you check if the cameras, the camera footage, the camera controls, or the security room in general has been tampered with.

Honestly, I tell you. Why would I go in there and turn them on?
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:47 PM)Maitre Death Wrote: Mr. Monokuma, to clear my name of being a filthy video-editor, can you check if the cameras, the camera footage, the camera controls, or the security room in general has been tampered with.

Honestly, I tell you. Why would I go in there and turn them on?
There is no way to tell if any of it has been tampered with, however you can confirm that the CAMERAS have been on since NIGHT 2.
Raptor
@monokuma Turb and I have a gentlemen's arm wrestling competition. He has consented. What happens?
Take this!
Turb
@"Monokuma" I challenge Raptor to an arm wrestling match.
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 10:07 PM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma Turb and I have a gentlemen's arm wrestling competition. He has consented. What happens?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 10:07 PM)Turb Wrote: @"Monokuma" I challenge Raptor to an arm wrestling match.
TURB challenges RAPTOR to an ARM WRESTLING MATCH. RAPTOR struggles against TURB'S cyborg arm, and eventually loses.

METAL GEAR RISING music plays as this happens, of course.