[DAY 3 - WATERPARK] Investigation

Yohane Tsushima
The first thing I do to start my day is, of course, step out of my bedroom. I notice Sandler is stepping away from a wall thermostat, and enters the Gallery. I then head down to the Reading Room.

Free from the horrific reign of Ouma, I blast THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqATzN3B8ik and rave to it. I then head through the pool and into the changeroom, while noticing Salem is swimming about in the Waterslide Pool. I then use all of my demonic power to form a swimsuit over my body.

While reentering the pool, I notice Salem must have summoned a demonic smoke bomb in the Reading Room, because he was exiting from there while coughing. He put something in his laptop bag, sitting by the poolside, and we swim together in the big pool.

I eventually leave, and head upstairs. London is hauling the Statue on the Skyview, and Angie, wearing a fur coat and Russian hat, is dragging Mario’s corpse to where it belongs, the Bathoom.

I then grab 4 bottles, and exit the Speakeasy. I look down from the lobby and throw one down, knocking London out because she knocked out Salem with a bottle. I smash one by throwing it in the Reading Room, smash one at my feet in the Clock Tower (while noticing the Clock Tower has a smoldering ghost sheet in it), and prepare to smash one in the Gallery.

But, of course my fallen angel “luck” had to kick in. I misaim, hit myself, and knock myself out. At this point, the Gallery is also surrounded in London Tipton posters.
Crash Bandicoot
(Mar 25, 2018 at 11:43 PM)Monokuma Wrote: PEA'S ROOM contains the corpse of PEA, lying in his bed. Three HIGH-TECH FLASHLIGHTS sit on his BEDSIDE TABLE

Oh, and while we're being thorough, can you possibly go into a bit more detail about these flashlights?
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 12:01 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: msjUbl4.png]
Angie will investigate the matchbook in more detail!

[Image: OdVtlIJ.png]
Does it show any fire damage? Any signs that it was in the victim's pocket when he was burned?
The MATCHBOOK is a standard book of MATCHES. Nothing too distinctive about it. It appears burned, but not AS burned as SANDLER himself.

(Mar 26, 2018 at 12:11 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: VXODwjt.png]
Angie will take off her fur coat and russian hat and set them aside, stand next to the hot tub...

[Image: bch1BHc.png]
And then allow Boo Boo the Wise to light her on fire to see if Atua does any automatic actions to put out the fire! If not she hops into the hot tub!
You strip down to your normal ANGIE CLOTHES, and set them aside. Standing there, BOO BOO THE WISE sets you on fire.

It hurts like SHIT and ATUA ain't doing anything, so you hop in the tub, breathing a sigh of relief.

(Mar 26, 2018 at 12:18 AM)Boo Boo the Wise Wrote:
(Mar 25, 2018 at 11:43 PM)Monokuma Wrote: PEA'S ROOM contains the corpse of PEA, lying in his bed. Three HIGH-TECH FLASHLIGHTS sit on his BEDSIDE TABLE

Oh, and while we're being thorough, can you possibly go into a bit more detail about these flashlights?
The FLASHLIGHTS appear to have a bunch of external mechanisms attached to them. They are labeled #1. #2, and #3 accordingly.
Crash Bandicoot
@Monokuma I take FLASHLIGHT NO.1, point it at the wall of PEA'S room, and turn it on. What happens?
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 12:55 AM)Boo Boo the Wise Wrote: @Monokuma I take FLASHLIGHT NO.1, point it at the wall of PEA'S room, and turn it on. What happens?
It doesn't appear to actually produce light
Yohane Tsushima
(Mar 26, 2018 at 1:23 AM)Monokuma Wrote: It doesn't appear to actually produce light
Hm...

@Monokuma Investigate the mechanisms and the flashlights themselves in more detail. Unscrew the battery compartment, flick all the switches and buttons, all that jazz.
Salem
So time to recount my wonderful adventures over the last night.

-So I head out to the Beach with some propane tanks, I feel it is about time to blow that place up as it has caused enough trouble for everyone. London Tipton entered and exited the room, and Battler was fondling Pea's corpse. So I went in and set up the tanks and blew the place sky high.
-I then decided to go for a swim (yes cats can like water), and someone in a cloak rushes past me stopping me for a second.
-I go take a quick dip, but get bored soon and head to the Reading Room to do some Reading on spells, but can't find anything there so I decide to torch the place.
-I exit and see Yohane swimming and decide to join her, but soon the smoke starts to prove too much for the both of us and I leave. As I do I notice the bag I left poolside is noticeably lighter than before.
-I leave and decide I have had enough for the night and try to go to my bedroom but London rapples down from the ceiling and knocks me out cold.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: h81vglM.png]
Angie will search Salem's bag, since she has permission!
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 1:48 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: h81vglM.png]
Angie will search Salem's bag, since she has permission!
SALEM'S BAG is empty
Battler Ushiromiya
@Salem, did you leave your bag in the pool area when you went to the reading room?
Salem
Yes I left it behind there.
Yohane Tsushima
@Monokuma I submit to a body check.
Granny Betsy
okay I've been busy and I'm not gonna bother doing an rp cause I'm on mobile and have to head to class but i feel awful having not posted an account yet

i wake up and head to the tv room, where i run into boo boo the foo foo heading from the clock tower to the gallery. i then head to the reading room, which is being fahrenheit 451'd, and i grab 50 shades of grey. battler comes by and i give him a whooping on the ass with my old granny cane.

i head to the porch to read my literature to the masses, but ramona flowers runs from the reading room into me, and i fall into some meat. this arouses me so i strip down and head into the hot tub with ramona, who is sipping some liquor. London tipton comes by and i invite her in but she's too fancy for hot tubs. battler isn't, though, so he joins us, and after a while we both leave ramona to her devices
Ramona Flowers
Does the match in the pool, uh, match the match in the reading room?

Also can we look at the thermostat to see whats up with that?
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 1:53 PM)Yohane Tsushima Wrote: @Monokuma I submit to a body check.
Your CLOTHES are soaked with BEER.

Nothing else appears strange.

(Mar 26, 2018 at 2:57 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: Does the match in the pool, uh, match the match in the reading room?

Also can we look at the thermostat to see whats up with that?
They are both USED MATCHES, there's no way to tell, unfortunately.

The THERMOSTAT has been set to specifically 31 DEGREES CELSIUS. That's pretty hot.
Ramona Flowers
Furthermore, do the scorch marks on the slide match a chlorine bomb?
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 3:16 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: Furthermore, do the scorch marks on the slide match a chlorine bomb?
It is similar to the marks a CHLORINE BOMB might make, but more widespread, similar to a GAS EXPLOSION.
Ramona Flowers
So I really fucking hate to be asking this question but...

...are there traces of urine at the scene?
Spooks?
There is no PISS, however you can smell traces of CLEANING SOLVENT in the SMALL POOL
Battler Ushiromiya
(Mar 26, 2018 at 11:01 AM)Salem Wrote: Yes I left it behind there.

How did you torch the reading room if your matches were left poolside?