Yoshin
[Image: 84564edb3a34a7da402ae96da13baf58.svg]
Syaxamaphone
smh why is there an Easter but no Wester
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Draku
(Apr 2, 2018 at 2:46 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: smh why is there an Easter but no Wester
This is why you were banned.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Syaxamaphone
And I'd do it again in an instant!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Shedinja
a prisoner has finally been released!
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
MasterKhatriellius
Um im new how does everything work?
Aidan
(Apr 29, 2018 at 4:12 AM)MasterKhatriellius Wrote: Um im new how does everything work?

don't worry kid
stick with me and we'll go straight to the top
Draku
(Apr 29, 2018 at 4:12 AM)MasterKhatriellius Wrote: Um im new how does everything work?
Mostly like a normal forum, except there's a purple button in the lower right corner of every post that you can press to cast Spells upon them. Makes for some silly effects like what happened to your post. When you post or receive a Spell cast upon your own post, you gain EX to spend on said Spells. You can also "Good Sh*t" other members' posts to reward them for quality, and that also earns them EX.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
Happy Easter to one and all, may love come your way and may you find strength to love others
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
Thank you God, but Easter doesn't take place on the last Sunday (the day of rest) of Halloween
Shedinja
Thank you, Orion.... for forgiving me.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
God
(May 1, 2018 at 10:33 AM)DON WEASO Wrote: Thank you, Orion.... for forgiving me.

I have nothing but love for you
God
(Apr 29, 2018 at 5:26 PM)Mario Wrote: Thank you God, but Easter doesn't take place on the last Sunday (the day of rest) of Halloween

Put it this way... if Halloween is happened last year, and hasn't happened to this year, HOW ON EARTH is the last Sunday of Halloween?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED