Raptor
@monokuma are we allowed in the basement during investigation? Like past the door or anything? I'd like to try You's key on the door and take a look at the contents down there.
Take this!
Battler Ushiromiya
@"Monokuma", were there any loose hairs in Hades' pillowcase?
Spooks?
(Apr 13, 2018 at 12:49 AM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma are we allowed in the basement during investigation? Like past the door or anything? I'd like to try You's key on the door and take a look at the contents down there.
You may not use YOU'S KEY on the door unless you have procured it yourself at night.

If anyone wishes to investigate the BASEMENT, they must reveal and use their own key.
Spooks?
(Apr 13, 2018 at 12:53 AM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma, fine fine, use my key.

You take the ??? ELEVATOR down, and step out into a dusty room with a TABLE. Across the room is a DOOR, and a PLAGUE DOCTOR COSTUME sits on the TABLE.

You unlock the DOOR with your PHYSICAL KEY and enter.

The room is fairly large, with a big door on the opposite side of the room. It is black and white in color, and three KEYCARD READERS are next to it. One is black, one is white, and the third is both colors. Between the first two readers and the third one is a slash, indicating seemingly that you can use two keycards to open it, or a single one.

On the RIGHT WALL are rows and rows of FIREARMS, more than you can count. Two appear to be missing, and there is BROKEN GLASS surrounding the GUN WALL.

On the LEFT WALL is a large touch screen labeled KILLER_INDEX, with portraits of each player. You tap a PORTRAIT and it brings up a bunch of encoded text, except when you tap a DEAD PLAYER, in which case it displays their unencoded ROLE.
Producer
So that's where the guns have been hiding!
[Image: kkzECPF.png]