Turb
0%
It was a suicide.
20.00%
Total: 5 vote(s)
Spooks?
I almost feel bad about this one.
Maitre D'eath
It seems all but obvious to me that the murderer is either myself, Ms. Betsy or Mr. Ushiromiya. Bubsy is all but confirmed to have been residing in his room all night, and the Basement Exploration Team were down in the basement.

I admit to seeing the Plague Doctor myself at one point tonight, and seeing as Producer's wounds were through the outfit, it's safe to say that Producer and the Plague Doctor I saw are one in the same. We also have boogeyman confirmation that he put on an outfit shortly before leaving his room tonight.

Furthermore, I believe that Mr. Ushiromiya is the lead suspect, from what clues we have.

...Said clues being that Mr. Producer was stabbed by a lot of knives, whilst on a previous night Mr. Ushiromiya confiscated seemingly all the knives in the building.

As such, I fully believe that our culprit tonight is Mr. Ushiromiya, and, short of being persuaded otherwise, will be voting for him.
Battler Ushiromiya
[Image: RTXIt1N.png]

It's true.
After the shit he pulled, I knew the Plague Doctor would mess with us when we tried to escape. I had my knife suit on to protect myself and the group. As soon as I ran into him, I jumped on him, and bled him dry right outside the bowling alley.

Mission accomplished, I guess. I'll take what I deserve for killing him.
Spooks?
sigh

At this point, this really is a formality, but you all voted for @Battler Ushiromiya and wow, surprise surprise, the guy in the bloody knife suit killed the guy covered in knife wounds.

Let's all take a moment to congratulate our cast of characters on their stellar detective work on cracking this incredibly convoluted and well-thought-out case. Yes, he's guilty.

It's punishment time. I guess.

Battler stands near the spiral staircase, clad in his knife suit. Monokuma stands opposite him, a knife in his own hand.

And you know what? It becomes really apparent, really fast, that it's very difficult to get near someone wearing a knife suit.

Putting about as much thought into this execution as the actual murder, Monokuma just decides to shoot him in the head. At least it's quick.

His role was ULTIMATE SKEPTIC
hope's peak acceptance letter:

Now, I'm going to give you all tonight before I put up the next thread. Go ahead, plan amongst yourselves. I'm sure you're all just dying to escape.
Battler Ushiromiya
Spoiler:
Mario
(Apr 23, 2018 at 3:35 AM)Battler Ushiromiya Wrote:
Spoiler:

absolutely phenomenal post