Bill Cipher
(Feb 6, 2019 at 1:56 AM)MarioPants Wrote: god i have to piss
HEY, I RECOGNIZE YOU! YOU’RE ONE OF THOSE BEASTS FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION! AUTOGRAPH MY EYEBALL, PLEASE?
Bruno Bucciarati
Buon giorno everyone.
Stirling
is this where i sign up

am i already signed up
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Jetamo
isn't mariopants your dupe
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Isabelle
What a... Delightful Group Of People!

I can't wait to help everyone make this a wonderful Masquerade!
Is there something I can help you with today?
Snufferin Snagglepuss
This is the discord for the masquerade. Please join it only with your dupe account if you are using one (for now at least). I do not yet have a list of all players and their dupes so this will just help me stay organized. https://discord.gg/97MDwJt

Also just a friendly reminder. If you use a new account on discord, it can't be traced back to your original. Same with a new account on MW. If you use the dupe function MW has players can follow it back to your original account. If you're ok with people gaining that knowledge then fine.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Francis Shoemaker
I do much enjoy a party of good honest working class men who toil for the growth of the pestering boil that is the 1%
Mii
wow!
Junko
All right! Hold on to your butts people, cuz Junko Enoshima is ready for her epic entrance!
[Image: latest?cb=20161008051149]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 6, 2019 at 7:59 AM)Junko Wrote: All right! Hold on to your butts people, cuz Junko Enoshima is ready for her epic entrance!
[Image: latest?cb=20161008051149]
Who the fuck are you
Halo 2
EARTH NEEDS A HERO

The destruction of Halo slowed the Covenant, but it did not stop them. Fuelled by faith, fury and vengeance, they have swept aside all of our defenses and gained a foothold on the most precious prize of all -- Earth. With the human military scattered and crushed, the fate of the planet lies in the hands of one man. Spartan 117 -- the Master Chief. But resourceful and tenacious as he is, the Master Chief will have to rely on new weapons, unexpected allies and a secret so unbelievable, it will change the fate of the whole universe.
Tsumugi Shirogane
I guess I have the right talent for this...
Pohatu
I don't think this is a place where Mata Nui resides.

I'll just need to leave as soon as I can.
Zange
I'm in. I have a feeling this is going to be very interesting. (dupe to come later yayayay)
Snufferin Snagglepuss
OK, at this point I'm pretty sure I can only take backups
"Let's play our lives away!"
Cool Cat
Daddy Derek says I can sign up to be a backup! But ONLY a backup- he's worried I'll get bullied if I'm on from the start!
Sebastian Michaelis
A masquerade, you say? This is bound to quite interesting, indeed.
Minus World Gengar
Well, I was too late
Agent 00Gengar