Anonymous
i heard that draku sucks cherries
Anonymous
rero rero
Anonymous
i heard draku got killed by ibaraki douji
Anonymous
So, I was talking to someone from here the other day, and they let me in on a pretty juicy story about Drei. Apparently, like years ago, he was cooking and accidentally spilled his pot of pasta sauce all over himself. Now, it wasn't hot, so that wasn't a problem, but he was still soaked in it and reeking of tomato and garlic.

So naturally, he throws his clothes in the laundry and hops in the shower, but as he's in the shower, the doorbell goes off, and he realizes that it could be the package he apparently ordered. Not wanting to have to head to the depot to pick it up, he hastily throws on a bathrobe and hoofs it to the front door.

The problem here, is the knot binding his bathrobe was looser than he anticipated, a fact not helped by the act of running. Needless to say, when he flings open the front door, he realizes that if you're reading this you have to give Fun With Despair 100 EX or your mom will die in her sleep tonight, all of your immunities are invalid, including ones that say they can never be removed.