Hollywood Bowl
I can't believe I agreed to scout out my next movie setting here, of all places.

At least my biopic of Stanley Kubrick is in post-production. That'll win Best Picture for sure.
Yoshikage Kira
Let me assure you all, I won't go back to my past...tendencies.
El Negro
I'll be a backup in case anyone leaves or etc. Let the 16th spot be for someone else.

But if anyone leaves or does something stupid, or ya need a 17th, I'm here.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Pea
Slots are filled! Jun asked to be in but couldn't post here right now, so she'll fill the 16th slot (hope you're fine with that, Black).

I'll post the list but keep signups open.
McGruff the Crime Dog
I simply cannot believe I'll be taking part in this racket trap. But father insists that I get out of Big Bash.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Ahhh, that's Jenny. But that's not Jenny's dad. If she gets into that car, that might be the last time you see Jenny. I'm McGruff the crime dog. See those kids? Every day in this country, 60 kids. Disappear. Some run away, but a lot are kidnapped by strangers. Or even by people they know! So write to McGruff. And teach your kids to protect themselves. Help uh, take a bite out of crime.
John Wick's Cat
Whoa, what the fuck? There was ANOTHER set of ranking battles and nobody even fucking considered me?!

Aw man, this is bullshit! I deserve a fucking vacation for this.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Senor Cardgage
Prude me in, couch. I'm Reggie toupee.
Yoshikage Kira
(Apr 29, 2018 at 10:12 PM)👌 Wrote: 👌

I apologize for being so direct, but...would you want to grab a bite to eat with me sometime?
Kabuto
YOU WANTED ME BACK...SO I'M BACK!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
couch delivery man
A man knocks on the freight room door.

"Hello? I'm here to deliver a couch? Guess I'll have to wait until someone answers," he says.

The man peeks in through the small window, noticing pregnant shirabe, inexplicably.

"Whoah, what kind of gundam is that? I gotta get in there."
Rohan Kishibe
[Image: tumblr_okqhw7dJgC1vrepqio1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_inline_otbl8hiF6h1um4sc6_540.png]

Excuse me, I've heard rumours that a man by the name of Kira Yoshikage is residing in this abandoned mall. This place deals with money, but my manga has provided me with more than enough funding to-

...Hold on, I need to take this call.

[Image: NsLjeMT.png]

Damn, it seems I'm bankrupt. My investment at Mutsu-kabe Hill couldn't be resold. I will return, but if you see anyone obsessed with hands, please inform me immediately.

[Image: rohan.gif]
Yoshikage Kira
Take your time, Kishibe. When you join, I'll do whatever I can to make sure you don't, let's say, bite the dust.
Turb
I'll sign up as a backup and figure out a dupe if I somehow make it in
Moneybags
With all these people going bankrupt, I sure am glad that my side business in Fracture Hills is booming. Those people need their soundproofing, of course.

Bagpipes, a terrible instrument, really.

Ah well, here's hoping some of you gullibl- I mean, generous players get in. I could always use a couple more gems in my pockets.

Or Bux, I suppose you refer to them as around here.
him
as You leaves the room, you see him enter
Pea
ROLES HAVE BEEN SENT!! think of a dumb plan for night 1 now
Yoshikage Kira
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
What a beautiful mall...Could there possibly be another one so wonderful? It almost feels like we're on a picnic.

I'm eagerly looking forward to working with you all. From the bottom of my sheer heart.