Posting a thread bc MW is on my resume and I don't want "feet thread" on the index

Spritanium
badpost
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Puddin
[urge to bump feet thread intensifies]
Yrrzy
is this the new feet thread
T-man

>MW is on my resume

Huge mistake, make a fake Minus World where you can use spells as on dummy posts so you're safe from real Minus World's degeneracy
Spritanium
Update: I got hired so post about feet all you want
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(May 18, 2018 at 9:57 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Update: I got hired so post about feet all you want
i hope they saw your signature
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
they hired you pretty quickly
the void
(May 18, 2018 at 11:09 PM)Elyk Wrote: they hired you pretty quickly
they cracked pretty quick when i told them that they had to either hire spritey or give me all their EX

which is the exact opposite of what i wanted to happen. i thought the choice was obvious
T-man
(May 18, 2018 at 9:57 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Update: I got hired so post about feet all you want
[Image: massaging-feet-2.gif]
sealelement
id ban footposting if i was admirneator
100% pure gamer 100%
Pea
gotta say man if you hate the thought of ppl jerking off to feet just imagine the girl who actually has to do footjobs and shit like that; like what the fuck the suffering we put on these women make me just figght for them even more my guys.

i mean i fap to hentai but feet is just unnacceptable fuck off
Pedigree

Can you send us a picture of your feet, fam? You know, in celebration.
Fun With Despair
(May 31, 2018 at 2:44 AM)Pedigree Wrote:

Can you send us a picture of your feet, fam? You know, in celebration.
I want this post to go away, thank you very much
Pedigree
(May 31, 2018 at 2:52 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I want this post to go away, thank you very much
No can do, fam, no can do.

Let's see your feet.