Pea
(May 22, 2018 at 10:36 PM)him Wrote: can we inspect the groupings of the shots in the victim and compare it to sample shots taken at various distances? say shot from different points such as from the fountain, and from the south stairs past the fountain

Using the trusty BALLISTIC GEL, you install it where the corpse is.

You start unloading six shots into the gel from right behind the fountain. All of the bullets land cleanly into the gel, so much so that two of them went through the gel, bounced off the wall and landed back into the gel.

You try again, this time, from the stairs. The bullets cleanly land at an angle in the gel. One of them even went through and bounced, just like in the previous test.

Some bullet markings can be seen on the floor.

(May 22, 2018 at 10:58 PM)him Wrote: I want to test to see if someone sitting in/near the fountain would notice a shot from a SAA equipped with a silencer/whatever shot from the south stairs into the rec room

AINSLEY sits by the fountain, facing the ESCALATOR HALLWAY. You fire six shots from the silenced weapon. He hears a slight whizz when the bullet treads through the fountain water, but nothing else.

(May 22, 2018 at 11:12 PM)Moneybags Wrote: I'd like to take samples of all varieties of autoturret and compare their liquid streams to the line of water

The AUTOTURRET currently in the fountain shoots at you. The line is much cleaner than the one noticed on the floor.

You pick up an AUTOTURRET from the MONOKUMA SHOP, and try again. The turret sprays water all over the place. It's safe to say that you can't really see a straight line from that model.
him
@Pea could I shoot the SAA through the fountain water into the rec room and see if it leaves a trail of water?
Pea
(May 23, 2018 at 12:20 AM)him Wrote: @Pea could I shoot the SAA through the fountain water into the rec room and see if it leaves a trail of water?

Fuck, it sure does. Just about the same as the first puddle before investigation.
him
@Pea how high up is the second floor off of the first? would it be possible to look down from the second floor, on the south side of the opening over the fountain, and shoot into the rec room without ricocheting the shots off of the floor?
this question is kind of moot since I think even if it were possible, the shot wouldn't travel through the fountain spray in a way that'd leave the same puddle/trail that is present
Pea
(May 23, 2018 at 1:25 AM)him Wrote: @Pea how high up is the second floor off of the first? would it be possible to look down from the second floor, on the south side of the opening over the fountain, and shoot into the rec room without ricocheting the shots off of the floor?
this question is kind of moot since I think even if it were possible, the shot wouldn't travel through the fountain spray in a way that'd leave the same puddle/trail that is present

Through complex geometry, it could be possible, but you don't see any markings on the FOUNTAIN itself.

Now, if you used the stairs, it would be entirely possible. The ceiling at the corridor heading towards the REC ROOM is quite high.
Pea
(May 22, 2018 at 8:09 PM)Pea Wrote: Apart from the card, nothing is in MONEYBAGS' room. Moneybags i currently carrying a VAPE and DESPAIR VAPE LIQUID, used once. I might have missed something cause im on mobile so stay tuned about the updated list.

To update, MONEYBAGS also has HEELYS and an EXTENDABLE ARM, stashed in his coat.