Kira
9.09%
Bain
0%
It was a suicide.
18.18%
Total: 11 vote(s)
Pea
That man delivered the comfiest of couches. You guys are gonna miss him, I know that much.
Teddie
(May 22, 2018 at 3:42 AM)Pea Wrote: You guys are gonna miss him, I know that much.

Someone definitely didn't.
Teddie
By the looks of it, the couch potato was shot from the fountain, through some of the water. Some of the bullets ricocheted back and hit the poor sucker twice.

Things are looking a little iffy, but it seems likely that it's Ainsley. Potlord seems to have seen Ainsley doin' something suspicious at the fountain before the not-masked-wrestler bloke arrived.

Least, as far as I can tell. Doesn't really bloody matter to me, I can earn that 200 bux in a day! Probly.
Senor Cardgage
Pro-ball-y a slushie, Elizabeth. Hoof else could it been?
Pea
Aaaaand, that's it!

What a unanimous vote! I won't even count @Senor Cardgage 's, he's irrelevant. At one hundred percent vote rate, you have chosen to lynch @Ainsley Harriott ...

Wrong.

Perhaps you could have asked someone about their gun, which he never had. You were so close, I was biting my nails in excitement!

Ah, but of course, it has to come to this. PUNISHMENT TIME!

AINSLEY is sent to an undisclosed location, where a chair awaits. As he sits down, the chair bolts his appendages tight, impossible to escape. An injection passes through his veins, and as he fleets away in pain, misery and sadness, the man struggles less and less in his chair, eventually succumbing to the injection. Despair has taken another victim.

His body has been sent to the morgue, in which it will be preserved for as long as humanity can maintain the planet earth in one piece.

I'm not writing exciting executions for innocents you lynch, deal with it!

AINSLEY was the owner of the MEDIC SHOP!
Spoiler:

He could have revived COUCH DELIVERY MAN, after all!.. Had he not died before Ainsley saw him.

You guys are getting poorer by the minute! Jeesh, I've gotta have to do something to remedy this situation. I'll see you next night!

... By the way, where did @SYTEFREEK go?
Ainsley Harriott
[a quiet, fading "yeheah boyah", growing quieter]

[Image: DhTDKGH.jpg]