Luthier
[Image: e3CqQNL.png]

I'll spare you all the full tale of how I ended up here, but I awoke on my floor tonight. Whoever this "Christopher Demon" I inherited my room from was, he had no regard for personal safety and comfort! I wasted time out of my night pushing my bed, which was, thankfully, right outside my door, back in to my dwellings. Perhaps I spent even longer lazing about, since such a rude awakening gives a bit of a jolt to your system.

Regardless, as I departed towards the self-propelled stairs, one of tonight's victims, Drei, followed me up. Around the same time, the other deceased, Moneybags, passed by and went downstairs towards the east. I feel a bit ill knowing I could not have done anything for them. After we ascended, Drei left for the Big Hallway, while I went to the first thing to pique my interest on the map I'd received; the Magic Master's Outpost. As a matter of fact, Kamina was leaving with the very item I had taken such a shine to! I thought about talking to him as a fellow scholar of the arcane arts, and... as a friend, but I knew I had no time to do so. Therefore, I went straight to the counter and purchased my own staff! Oh, and it just might have saved my life tonight, as well.

I walked back to the escalators in triumph and noticed... "him" leaving the "Vaping" Store. Huffing potion fumes is a nasty habit! Were my sister here, I'd tell her to avoid that place at all costs, and I am certain she'd do the opposite of what I asked. Yet I digress; both I and "him" turned right towards the walkways, where I noticed Bain boarding the elevator. Fortunately, none of you fools had tried breaking the glass, and it was absolutely pristine. A marvel of craftsmanship, I am sure. Anyways, I simply stopped by the Occultist's Shop to check their variety of wares in person. And I will say I purchased... absolutely nothing relevant to the murder, let alone anything at all. The magic contained there is far too ghastly, and of no use in my training.

Passing the walkway again and peering down, I believe I saw Bain somewhere near the escalators, holding a bag. Only faintly, though. I continued on to the Big Hallway, where a hockey-masked man rushed past me going the opposite direction, in quite a hurry too. One would logically assume he's the murderer, but a sinner should not pass judgment on his fellows. Before I tell this next part of the story, I must mention I entered the Cinema with intent to kill. No one calling themselves a practitioner of magic should have been tempted by material goods such as the bux in those bags, but... I had a purpose. One I should not mention unless I can achieve it.

[Image: CiJHClt.png]

May the Earth Mother have mercy on my soul.

That accursed Plague Doctor was guarding the middle of the room when I arrived. I'd already made up my mind to get a bag no matter what, so I rushed for them. It was then that I heard a rather faint gunshot, just barely missing me, as well. The fact that wherever I've been teleported to already has figured out how to mass-produce portable gunpowder weapons is alarming enough, but the fact that I almost lost my life to one... I could not find the source of the attack, either. But "Him" entered from the west entrance not a moment later, so that's when I made another logical assumption; he was the shooter! I pulled out my staff, and began casting Excalibur to the best of my abilities...

[Image: Gvhp50M.png]

This is when I discovered I could not cast anything here.

Brutish as it is, I simply charged at him with my staff as a last resort. Yet he dodged, and ran towards the bags, successfully picking one up. That habit I should have lectured him about came back with a vengeance, as he pulled out a vape and puffed out some cinnamon-scented clouds. I forced myself to stand still and discern his position; I thought I'd heard something behind me, and I put all of my energy into flailing around with my staff. As far as I can tell, if I hit anything, it certainly wasn't a living person, since I hadn't heard any yelps of pain. Naturally, as I turned around, there was an energy bullet slowly coming at me.

[Image: 1lZuTWy.png]

I'll be aching for the next few nights, but I dodged, lest I wouldn't be here to tell the tale right now. I almost tripped on Moneybags' body in the process. The poor man was already beaten up, like he is in the autopsy report. The cloud was clearing out a bit by now, and I could make out "him" to the right of the bags, while that Plague Doctor was still standing in the middle of the room as if nothing had happened at all. I motioned to "him" that I wanted to truce to reach the truth of what was going on with this thing. I raised my staff high, swinging it down, and...

It phased through him. Well, there is a perfectly logical explanation now that we've uncovered that projector, but at the time I'd thought I triggered some sort of trap and ran away as fast as my legs could take me. Not to mention I didn't want to be shot at again. I felt it was my duty to warn Bain and Kira of the events that had transpired in the cinema, since they were walking past me, but neither of them listened. I can only hope they take me more seriously in the future.

[Image: lv1QgHq.png]

I made it out alive, at the very least. It was important for me to recite all of this, long as it may be, so that perhaps we have a chance of solving the events that transpired tonight.
Teddie
Just for confirmation's sake, let's try a sample Sparkle Beam pin, and see if it matches Drei's wound.

...Also, let's try beating up a corpse with a sample staff. See if it matches the non-head bruises on Moneybags.
Pea
(Jun 2, 2018 at 11:43 PM)Harold Lott Wrote: Just for confirmation's sake, let's try a sample Sparkle Beam pin, and see if it matches Drei's wound.

...Also, let's try beating up a corpse with a sample staff. See if it matches the non-head bruises on Moneybags.

You sample a SPARKLE BEAM pin, shooting out a bullet at DREI's body. The bullet pierces through his corpse like a hot knife on butter, coming out the other side with no issue whatsoever. A circular burn mark, similar to the one found in that room, is made afterwards. No bullets can be found from that shot afterwards.

You pick up the STAFF from the MMO SHOP and whack MONEYBAGS with it. The bruises match.
Luthier
Do these sparkle pins make any noise? Anything that would sound like a gunshot?
Pea
(Jun 3, 2018 at 12:11 AM)Luthier Wrote: Do these sparkle pins make any noise? Anything that would sound like a gunshot?

Not really, no.
Teddie
At this point because I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel; I'd like to whack Monokuma on the noggin with the knife, trying to replicate what I did to Moneybags.
Pea
(Jun 3, 2018 at 12:28 AM)Harold Lott Wrote: At this point because I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel; I'd like to whack Monokuma on the noggin with the knife, trying to replicate what I did to Moneybags.

You whack MONOKUMA with the handle of your knife, knocking him out.

He'll wake up in a few hours.
Luthier
@Pea What would a corpse flower affected by plant steroids look like? Has Moneybags' had any used on it?
Pea
(Jun 3, 2018 at 12:43 AM)Luthier Wrote: @Pea What would a corpse flower affected by plant steroids look like? Has Moneybags' had any used on it?

The PLANT STEROIDS haven't been opened yet, and the CORPSE FLOWER is still quite small, and unopened.

You give the plant the steroids. Quickly, it grows and expels an amazingly fowl stench around it. Your eyes water in disgust, but you're able to hold your breath around to stay in the room.
Teddie
Are there any other wounds unaccounted for on Moneybags' body, accounting for the head KO and Luthier's staff beatdown?
Pea
(Jun 3, 2018 at 12:52 AM)Harold Lott Wrote: Are there any other wounds unaccounted for on Moneybags' body, accounting for the head KO and Luthier's staff beatdown?

Nada.
Teddie
...pump his stomach...
Pea
(Jun 3, 2018 at 12:55 AM)Harold Lott Wrote: ...pump his stomach...

A BIG MAC comes out.
Luthier
@Pea Loathe as I am to do this, I want to flail around with my staff the same way I did during the night on a living volunteer.
Pea
(Jun 3, 2018 at 1:09 AM)Luthier Wrote: @Pea Loathe as I am to do this, I want to flail around with my staff the same way I did during the night on a living volunteer.

KAMINA steps in, telling you to give it your best shot.

And so you do. Your first hit on his chest is a pretty big blow, only letting him exhale what breath he had.
The same hits don't carry as much power, but it's pretty close. After the fifth or so hit, he gives. He tells you that you're a pretty strong buddy.

KAMINA should probably get some first aid, from the shop that you bastards closed down.
Hollywood Bowl
@Pea Is it possible that the combination of the two sets of beatings could kill someone, when neither is capable of doing so individually from our investigation?
Pea
(Jun 3, 2018 at 1:57 AM)Hollywood Bowl Wrote: @Pea Is it possible that the combination of the two sets of beatings could kill someone, when neither is capable of doing so individually from our investigation?

It's not like one beating cancels the other. The beatings add up, after all!

What you must know is that the final hit will always be the kill.
him
@Pea can I take a sample knife, like lott's and use it on a both living player and a dead one and compare the bruises to each other for differences? I would like to do the same with a sample staff like luthiers, and then once both are done I would like to compare both sets of bruises to the ones on moneybags
My goal is to see which set of bruises on moneybags were inflicted before or after he died, since this is possible right?
him
account
Spoiler:
Pea
(Jun 3, 2018 at 6:25 AM)him Wrote: @Pea can I take a sample knife, like lott's and use it on a both living player and a dead one and compare the bruises to each other for differences? I would like to do the same with a sample staff like luthiers, and then once both are done I would like to compare both sets of bruises to the ones on moneybags
My goal is to see which set of bruises on moneybags were inflicted before or after he died, since this is possible right?

With the ADRENALINE I have kept with me from the good ol' days of KILLING GAME 3.5, I stab it on LUTHIER, so that it prevents him from dying for this experiment.

You take HAROLD'S KNIFE and slam the handle at LUTHIER'S FACE. He gets knocked out, with a bruise quickly forming on his temple.

You then take his STAFF, slamming it to his BODY. The bruises form, which seem to match those of a dead bear's bruises.

In short, nothing's different. Just remember, Luthier, don't take another Adrenaline shot, or your heart will explode!