Yoshikage Kira
0%
Bain
0%
Monokuma
0%
Total: 7 vote(s)
Pea
Who contributed to the eventual death of Capitalism?
Teddie
Look, I'm bloody sure I didn't kill him.

Sure, I KO'd him. But I've told the whole truth this whole bloody time - I ain't payin' for someone else's murder! I coulda fobbed off all of ya by saying I got there after Moneybags was KO'd.

I even tried doing it on the other bear, and all he got was KO'd. There's no way he coulda died from that! Someone went in there and killed him afterwards.

As to who? Well, we know for a fact "him", Luthier and Kira entered the cinema after I ran away. We know that Luthier definitely beat Moneybags up with a staff, but according to "him" and Luthier, that was beating up a dead body. Could be a collusion there, possibly. "him" hides the fact Luthier killed Moneybags, maybe "him" killed Drei with the energy bullet.

Then there's the fact that there is someone else confirmed to own a staff - Kamina. Thing is, I don't know if it's possible he beat up Moneybags before or after he entered the cinema. Not really sure about his timeline.

Senor Cardgage I doubt. He's indecipherable as the back of a box of cereal, so forget 'im.

...Listen. If I had murdered that bloody bear, I would not be so upfront about everything! I revealed my knife, my plan, everything. Someone is framing me for this bollocks.
Pea
A tie! And would you have it, the votes are on BOTH assailants!

A coin toss needs to be done... Heads on @"Harold Lott", Tails on @Luthier...

...Tails.

Sorry, new guy, but your time's already up.

@Luthier will be lynched, but was he the murderer? Yup! He lost all sense of direction as soon as he entered that cinnamon smoke during the fight with @him! He turned around and slammed his STAFF onto MONEYBAGS' weak body, finishing him off in one hit! HAROLD simply did a hit with the handle of his knife, effectively knocking him out. The time lapse between those two hits? Merely minutes.

Perhaps @him would be at fault here, but he's already lynched for another wrongdoing! Oh well, hope you can burden the blame.

And with that, we'll have to say goodbye to you, with PUNISHMENT TIME!

In a dark room, a light suddenly shines above you. Around you are people you've never seen before: OK_HAND, Alouette, Ainsley, Couch Delivery Man, Moneybags and Drei...

Their presence is spooking him out, but in reality, he's seen one before: Couch Delivery Man.

The ghosts start ganging up on him. As they touch him, they start pulling out his soul from his body. Luthier screams in agony as he starts losing control of his actions. His memories start flashing one by one, until he no longer sees.

He wakes up in the LEISURE AREA, surrounded by the other ghosts. He attempts to sit down a chair, but falls through it. AINSLEY tells him that there's no use to live like a living being anymore. He is now one of them.

Lost in limbo, LUTHIER now spends eternity in a shopping center, surrounded by cellphones and benches.

Spooky, but fitting, as he was the owner of the OCCULTIST'S SHOP!
Spoiler:

Those chills you've been experiencing? I bet you figured it out by now.
See you next night!
Teddie
[Image: kX8wib.gif]
Luthier
[Image: HT1v5E0.png]

I thought my magic would see us through...but fate thought otherwise...

[Image: zEAcX7U.png]

As long as Delthea is alright without me... perhaps I can get along with the inhabitants of this realm.