Pedigree
Just make it a place where we can upload articles about anime, games, movies and shit and call it good.

Just Right
Pedigree
"Mario - Today at 9:32 PM
Yeah my suggestion is make it on a sub domain
Forums are main, site is just there
Gotta have some cleaver sub domain name
goods.minus.world we got the goods™"
Spooks?
See... we could....

Or we could host more Killing Games! Everyone loves the Killing Game!
Draku
if anyone with the skillz is willing to do the framework, i have no issue hosting it and would probably contribute
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
sure this would be cool. i think a main site would be a good place for stuff like killing game recaps or writeup garrisons like fwd's playground reviews too
100% pure gamer 100%
Someone just make a bootstrap template and get the ball rolling lmao less planning more doing just some friendly advice from a friend who left!
Yrrzy
mw mainsite is mario dick pics
Pedigree
https://presspaws2play.com/mw-goods/
basic looking skin
but will probably work for a start

my worry is that I don't see any default permission settings in wordpress
or I haven't found them yet
(also it's not going to be hosted here, just needed a place to install it to work on it)
Syaxamaphone
I like this skin

MW blue is the best color
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Pedigree
https://goods.minus.world/

It's getting there, once Mario finishes up the MyBB integration we'll probably be good to open.
Pedigree
Actually nevermind registration's open you cucks. Get posting.
God
LOL @ the MFGG link
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
(Jun 11, 2018 at 3:35 PM)God Wrote: LOL @ the MFGG link

We're affiliates with MFGG, though MFGG deleted all their recent affiliates and we should probably de-list them until they fix that.
Agastya
(Jun 8, 2018 at 5:28 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Actually nevermind registration's open you cucks. Get posting.

okay
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦