kaZaam
og shit that sounds fun as huck
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
We should reskin and modify this
Highest score wins.
God
we should also have Team Duels for when there's some serious Stable beef going on
God
perhaps players who aren't in the duel can vote on which side to win, they get double or nothing on their XP. everyone can see the duels that are going on at the moment on the Beef Page
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
rtsmarty
(Sep 3, 2016 at 7:19 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: perhaps players who aren't in the duel can vote on which side to win, they get double or nothing on their XP. everyone can see the duels that are going on at the moment on the Beef Page
> Bet 50 exp against friend

> Choose the winner ahead of time

> Have another friend bet ~500exp on the winner

> Share the 1000exp between the 3 users

> Profits all around

Better if bet EXP is placed into a pool and then shared between the winners rather than double or nothing. It's not perfect but it means there's less guarantee of if working out if you try to rig it in your favour.
God
(Sep 3, 2016 at 7:37 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: > Bet 50 exp against friend

> Choose the winner ahead of time

> Have another friend bet ~500exp on the winner

> Share the 1000exp between the 3 users

> Profits all around

i see no ill here Evil
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Elyk
it might be easier to just disallow anyone with friends from participating
T-man
(Sep 3, 2016 at 9:07 PM)Elyk Wrote: it might be easier to just disallow anyone with friends from participating
At least then this guy will be able to participate.
Yoshin
(Sep 3, 2016 at 9:11 PM)T-man Wrote: At least then this guy will be able to participate.

Who needs friends when you have Yuno
geno7
(Sep 3, 2016 at 9:11 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016 at 9:07 PM)Elyk Wrote: it might be easier to just disallow anyone with friends from participating

[Image: dkkBtQp.gif]
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Two_Finger
(Sep 3, 2016 at 9:11 PM)T-man Wrote: At least then this guy will be able to participate.
what makes you say that Ultra Cool
geno7
this is a crazy idea but what if we start having like a shitton of html5 minigames that members can duel each other with. and game maker studio has html5 support so like.... i mean i have no idea how any of this works but if there were an easy way to plug games into the dueling system then we might even be able to have competitions where users can develop duel games and the winners get implemented into the dueling system
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Yoshin
Unity also has html5 export options
Shroomguy
I really like all of the deliberation on dueling. I think games and RPS would certainly embrace and enhance beef.
Shroomguy
Sorry to necro here, but I remember the mock ups looking pretty good and was wondering if this was still something that was being considered at all. With the inventory update coming out recently I was thinking xiaolin showdowns for items could also be a thing.
The Beef Baron
Draku
inventory-based restricted rock paper scissors fucking when
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Dec 16, 2016 at 9:46 AM)Fonki Yoshi Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016 at 9:11 PM)T-man Wrote:

too messed up rn to figure out the meaning behind this
Another user falls victim to my tomfoolery.
Spritanium
(Dec 16, 2016 at 7:04 AM)Shroomguy Wrote: Sorry to necro here, but I remember the mock ups looking pretty good and was wondering if this was still something that was being considered at all. With the inventory update coming out recently I was thinking xiaolin showdowns for items could also be a thing.
Duels are definitely coming, but they're a big feature (probably bigger than items) so it'll take some time.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Two_Finger
(Dec 16, 2016 at 12:51 PM)T-man Wrote: Another user falls victim to my tomfoolery.

what did he mean by this?
T-man
(Dec 17, 2016 at 1:17 AM)Two_Finger Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2016 at 12:51 PM)T-man Wrote: Another user falls victim to my tomfoolery.

what did he mean by this?

The link is to profile for user ID 0, which obviously does not exist, it brings up the profile of whoever clicks the link