SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE

Mario

Looks fuckin great. It stars the real Spider-Man (or at least who should be the "real" Spider-Man at this point) and Peter Parker actually gets to be older than 8 years old. Also the art/animation style just looks incredible, I've never thought I'd ever see a movie that looks and feels so much like a comic book like this.
Yrrzy
looks fucken sick as hell tbh i wanna see
Draku
that style looks rad
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
I wasn't too big on the framerate thing when I first watched it but it's definitely grown on me
sealelement
yeah im really sold on this movie. its been a while since ive been genuinely excited about a supre hero movie to the point of wanting to see it in a movie theater (the last time was justice league) (i did NOT see justice league in the theater though)
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
Looks pretty Just Right.
MarkRed
(Jun 12, 2018 at 7:29 AM)sealelement Wrote: yeah people can't get enough of these energy drinks and im really sold on this movie. its been a while since ive been genuinely excited about a supre hero movie to the point of wanting to see it in a movie theater (the last time was justice league) (i did NOT see justice league in the theater though)

So they're releasing this for Christmas? That's not far off at all. Hype!