sealelement
i hop ethat when ridley taunts it plays the metroid fusion ridley yell sound effect at max volume ask me anything
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
waluigi isnt a playable character nintendo lost
Syaxamaphone
Best part about directs is that we don't need to wait till next E3. We'll just get more news in about a month.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Pedigree
I don't think Nintendo won. In fact, have my Big-3 E3 Thoughts: https://goods.minus.world/?p=32
Mario
If Smash is the best game for you, then yeah Nintendo won E3. (and there isn't a problem with that, it's a very good series!). but for everyone else, I don't think Nintendo had much more than anyone else.

I think Bethesda had the most content people wanted to see. Really felt like Nintendo last year w/ the title reveals. I'm not actually interested in ANY of their stuff but I was impressed with how much they were able to deliver what their fans want. however their conference fucking sucked so if you were looking for something fun to watch avoid it LOL just watch the trailers or whatever and the todd howard at the end (he's really good at presenting).

I think personally I liked the PC Gamer content the best, but I honestly can't remember too much of it. There was that cool looking game Sable(?), the SEGA PC port announcements, and uhh. a lot of gun games i think. idc too much about those. Anyone remember anything else cool from it?
Spritanium
I understand why smash ultimate is cool but to me it's just another Super Smash-the-A-button Bros. but with 100 characters I forgot ever existed
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
(Jun 20, 2018 at 10:09 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I understand why smash ultimate is cool but to me it's just another Super Smash-the-A-button Bros. but with 100 characters I forgot ever existed

yeah i feel the same way. it's hard to get excited about a game i've already played four times
ultimately i think all the most interesting games showcased are multi-plat and i'm going to play them on PC or PS4, so if anyone won it's sony and gabe