Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 9:09 PM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: @Pea search Cardgage's room for anything that could have caused Bain's Bruise

You search SENOR CARDGAGE's room. There is nothing but a bed inside.
Yoshikage Kira
@Pea I punch myself with the same force that made the fist wound on Bain and see if it knocks me out.
Yoshikage Kira
also maybe check out the couch and bed in drei's room thoroughly
John Wick's Cat
@Pea I want to investigate MONOKUMA'S SHOP. With detail.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 10:14 PM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea I want to investigate MONOKUMA'S SHOP. With detail.

It's wet as fuck in there. A bunch of empty water bottles lie around. A CLOSED BEAR TRAP is also on the floor. All this should be cleaned up for the next night. With all due respect to MONOKUMA, he's allowed to have a clean shop.
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 10:08 PM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: @Pea I punch myself with the same force that made the fist wound on Bain and see if it knocks me out.

You don't know how you could do that on your own head, so you ask TRAVIS to do that for you.

He gives you a big WALLOP, as hard as he could. He knocks you out for a very short while. You got a bruise on your head, yikes.

(Jun 17, 2018 at 10:09 PM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: also maybe check out the couch and bed in drei's room thoroughly

The COUCH is quite comfy. The BED hasn't been used much, but it's the same as the beds in the other rooms.
Yoshikage Kira
@Pea investigate the back wound and bandages on Bowl, along with his cutlass
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 10:43 PM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: @Pea investigate the back wound and bandages on Bowl, along with his cutlass

Night's already over, but I'll humor you guys anyway.

HOLLYWOOD BOWL's wound seems to be pretty awful. The BANDAGES are quite bloody, but are still holding on. The cutlass, found at the ARCADE, seems to match his wound. It's bloody, as well.