Yrrzy
Just because a movie is overall a letdown doesn't mean its trash through and through. Sometimes there's some beautiful cinematography or uncharacteristically good moments in otherwise garbage movies.

What are some of your favourites?

To start us off, here's a scene w/ some great visuals and atmosphere in a movie that Wasn't The Greatest.

The Snatcher
Yrrzy
i said bad movies
Jetamo

Such a dumb bad film, but I always enjoy this dumb part.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Briraka
godzilla '98 had genuinely good build-up from the fishing ship attacks until his landing in new york city.
Rapidkirby3k
I can think of one:

Funny story, I mentioned this scene to a family member seconds before it came on one of the movie channels. Aside from that: Favorite scene of mine, meh film overall.
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
sealelement
theres a lot of isolated bits in man of steel, especially some of the flashback scenes of clark kent in smallville, that i actually enjoy. not the tornado one, but like, the bus one, or the one where dad kent shows clark kent the space ship. and of course who can forget the scene in batman vs superman where batman murders a dozen people in cold blood
100% pure gamer 100%
Sherlock Holmes
does the space shuttle scene in symphogear gx count
Draku
(Jul 12, 2018 at 1:13 AM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: does the space shuttle scene in symphogear gx count
yes
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Nabber
i wasn't really crazy about annihilation but the ending is wonderful