Traveling to Japan tomorrow and have a question about Females

El Negro
Hello, I will be arriving in Tokyo tomorrow and I would like to ask something. This of course isn't the main purpose of my trip, but I was wondering what is the best way to get a single female Japanese female? Like what locations are the best to find them? Also, what is the best place to take them on a first date and what kind of gifts do they enjoy? I am traveling from the states, so I would greatly appreciate any information from those who have a Japanese GF themselves. Thanks!
[Image: z839mDR.png]
I'd love to help but you're gay
Draku
utilize your powers of knowing japanese anime to woo them. show them how much you care about japanese culture by reciting anime OP lyrics from memory. maybe even make a mixtape of various ones to hand out to all the girls so that when they listen to it they'll come running to find you. dress appropriately in a kimono (that's japanese for formal suit), the sound of the claking geta underneath your feet will draw females like a flock of birds (since they're japanese they know how to cook spaghetti).

if at any point a japanese male such as a police officer appears to try to threaten your new mate, unsheathe your katana and yell threatening japanese phrases such as "omaira!!" and "TEHMEEH" at them so that they can understand you (unfortunately as they are too stupid to know american, "back off, bub! she's mine" and "witness my superior moves (seductive wink with one eye and glare with the other)" will not work.). if it is an officer they may open fire, but thanks to your superior western genes your reflexes will cause you to be able to slice their bullet in half like some sort of mysterious bandit. upon seeing this occur they will instantly throw down their weapon and beg on their knees for your forgiveness, leading you to be able to hime carry (japanese for princess transport) your new eastern bride off into the sunset

WARNING!! you may accidentally come across a korean female posing as a japanese one. in order to weed these out make bird chirping noises at them. if they are confused, they are authentic. if they reply back DO NOT PURSUE and leave the area IMMEDIATELY
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
Quote:I was wondering what is the best way to get a single female Japanese

they're aren't pokemon bro
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
sealelement
im gonna shit myself laughing when cdiplayer finds this thread in six months and posts a serious reply (hi from 6 months ago, cdiplayer! hope you're doing alright)
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
(Jul 19, 2018 at 8:30 AM)sealelement Wrote: im gonna shit myself laughing when cdiplayer finds this thread in six months and posts a serious reply (hi from 6 months ago, cdiplayer! hope you're doing alright)

so are we rewriting history now or did we just forget how dickish it is to shit all over a man's marriage for no good reason
Draku
(Jul 20, 2018 at 1:14 AM)Aidan Wrote:
(Jul 19, 2018 at 8:30 AM)sealelement Wrote: im gonna shit myself laughing when cdiplayer finds this thread in six months and posts a serious reply (hi from 6 months ago, cdiplayer! hope you're doing alright)

so are we rewriting history now or did we just forget how dickish it is to shit all over a man's marriage for no good reason
think that post was referring not to his marriage but cdiplayer's many japanese exploits and tales from years past

edit: after refreshing my memory cdiplayer's wife isnt even japanese.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
yeah 8n i was talking about cdiplayer's adventures as an exchange student prior to his marriage??? i wouldnt give him shit for his wife? this thread is unrelated to discovering wives anyways just gf's
100% pure gamer 100%
whitDewiit
quite somiply, u JUst

take yourcharm skill and uh

talk in the niipppponese

You go

:" howdy, Female-san"

"Im quite the male-san

why done we just

engageey relationship-da"

"arigatou, girlie-sama"
[Image: pPuIdxS.png]
CuteYoshiGirl
Put the lotion in the basket
Pea
go to mogra
Pea
express your interest in the german language. they fucking love german for some reason

bring a saw-er-krout
Syaxamaphone
I don't trust anyone who uses the term 'female'
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Spritanium
You don't need a girlfriend, you can just buy a thong from a vending machine
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Cdiplayer
Depends on what kind of girl you want. I picked up lots of girls at Tokyo Disneyland but none of them resulted in anything long term. The subway can be a good place too depending on the location. Arcades and Akihabara work too for nerdy girls. Even bars and restaurants are good, but to be honest if you want a long term relationship your best bet is finding a girl outside Tokyo, because a lot of girls in Tokyo are more attracted to the "allure of the exotic" than actually getting to know you. I had some luck in bookstores too, but I'm a bit of a bookworm so that might not be for you. Probably the best place to meet nerdy girls though is to find an anime/manga/gaming con that isn't too well known by foreigners. At a lot of these you may be the only foreigner there which will make you stand out more.
[Image: F39GbTB.png?1]
Cam
(Jul 30, 2018 at 8:00 AM)Cdiplayer Wrote: Depends on what kind of girl you want. I picked up lots of girls at Tokyo Disneyland but none of them resulted in anything long term. The subway can be a good place too depending on the location. Arcades and Akihabara work too for nerdy girls. Even bars and restaurants are good, but to be honest if you want a long term relationship your best bet is finding a girl outside Tokyo, because a lot of girls in Tokyo are more attracted to the "allure of the exotic" than actually getting to know you. I had some luck in bookstores too, but I'm a bit of a bookworm so that might not be for you. Probably the best place to meet nerdy girls though is to find an anime/manga/gaming con that isn't too well known by foreigners. At a lot of these you may be the only foreigner there which will make you stand out more.

[Image: 4gZbSau.png]
[Image: fad.gif]