God
recently i learnt that breathing with your stomach (so that your chest doesn't inflate but your stomach does) is apparently the best way to breath as it draws air into the very bottom of your lungs. it feels odd at first but afterwards it certainly feels like i'm activating a part of my lings that i never used before. Good Stuff.

Breathing Techniques you have what other breathing techniqes do you have?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
breathing is overrated tbh
Dr. Mario

Spritanium
I'd trust this guy, he's a doctor
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
(Jul 20, 2018 at 2:21 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote:

always delivering The Goods
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Aidan
idk i've never rly thought about breathing before. i don't even know how long i wait between breaths
k i'll do an experiment. i'm going to hold my breath as long as possible and post the next time i have to breathe
Dr. Mario
Quote: #6 Aidan 13 minutes ago
OH NO
CuteYoshiGirl
N’outN’outN’outN’outN’outN’outN’out
sealelement
proud of aidan for having his ghost learn to possess a computer to post on mw after holding his breath for 13 minutes
100% pure gamer 100%
God
(Aug 23, 2018 at 12:50 PM)sealelement Wrote: proud of aidan for having his ghost learn to possess a computer to post on mw after holding his breath for 13 minutes

It Is Truly Inspiring To Think Of The Lengths That The Posters Of Minus World Go Through In Order To Keep On Posting