Cdiplayer
So after 3 years and several editors the first episode of Gaming Galore 64 is finally live! For those who are unaware, since 2015 I have been attempting to make a video game based webshow heavily involving nerd culture. Initially I planned on creating very editing heavy episodes similar to other Youtube giants. However, over the years I realized that this was unrealistic due to my lack of editing skills and inability to hire anyone for longer than a few months, with no productivity resulting every time. In the end I decided to just make a Let's Play channel with the hope that it would be considerably less editing heavy. Even this was not enough for the editors I brought on board afterwards and so I have decided to just edit the videos myself with what limited skills I have. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I am going to gradually ramp up the complexity in the editing department and work on improving the video and audio quality as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0B2YFcadAA&t=1s
[Image: F39GbTB.png?1]
sealelement
cdiplayer, can i just say that i watched this video 3 weeks ago and the intro theme song still haunts me? like that is genuinely a finely made intro song
100% pure gamer 100%
Cdiplayer
(Aug 23, 2018 at 12:25 PM)sealelement Wrote: cdiplayer, can i just say that i watched this video 3 weeks ago and the intro theme song still haunts me? like that is genuinely a finely made intro song

Thanks man. That's what 2+ years of refining will do I guess.
[Image: F39GbTB.png?1]