An Expression of Awe & Gratitude to the Minus World Staff & Universe

Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
Wow, you guys. I have to tell you-- I am BEYOND impressed with what you, both the Minus World Staff and the denizens of the Minus World Universe, have built. Without exaggeration, THIS is the most interesting, fun, and, dare I say it, ELECTRIFYING forum experience I have EVER seen. There has never been such an impressive forum system before this, and I doubt there ever will be another.

From the XP system, to spells, to reactions, to the ease of use, to the handy features like Quick Reply or Post Quality Statistics, to the most charming and unique set of emoticons on the Internet-- Every bit of this Minus World blows me away.

But beyond that...you've also all evolved personally, in a sense. This is a very positive, fun community. This is the glue, the glue that is STRONGER than the posts of The Renz himself, that binds all of these groundbreaking features together for an immensely powerful experience, and every single one of you contributed. I hope you all know that, and I hope you can appreciate just how speechless it leaves a man of many words such as myself.

Again-- Thank YOU for all your hard work, and may many years of success and Good Sh*t follow.

God Bless,
Renzo Kukenson
Elyk
You're welcome. I worked really hard.
T-man
i couldn't find an accurate reaction

[Image: ecb5fo4.png]

so i made one
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
T-Man, your artistry humbles me further. Thank you for contributing more!

Warmly,
Renzo Kukenson
Mario
[deleted]
Yoshin
It's really amazing what we've been able to do so far
It's hard to think that we once looked like this
God
The prophecised Promised Forum has at long last come. Rejoice!
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED