Could I get a refresher on skill trees?

God
also i'm not really sure when Heel got changed to Egotist (probably yet another idea that got pushed through undemocratically by the Spritey/T-Man Cabal) but that's such a bad idea lol, it really misinforms the playerbase what the Heel lifestyle is all about
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Sep 6, 2016 at 1:37 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: also i'm not really sure when Heel got changed to Egotist (probably yet another idea that got pushed through undemocratically by the Spritey/T-Man Cabal) but that's such a bad idea lol, it really misinforms the playerbase what the Heel lifestyle is all about

(Sep 4, 2016 at 11:22 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah I liked the Heel name but some others on slack didn't think it spoke for itself. I'm fine with either

Blame those responsible please. I'd been fighting for Babyface/Heel. I like the idea of having a "bad guy" class as long as we can figure out how not to involve glorifying bans. The Ego thing is more Babyface tbh
Spritanium
also

>implying I make any decisions beyond stuff like "what color should this thing be"

I just run things by draku and elyk and others in the slack
Spritanium
And wtf I've been calling for democracy in mfgg for like 10 years. People made fun of me for it lol
Spritanium
#Misrepresentation
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
nice, a four-post salt train from one bait

[Image: 464353456.jpg]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Not salty I just don't wanna be associated with the dissolution of the once great Heel class
Spritanium
Also the classes are still tentative, the code doesn't even exist yet lol
Spritanium
Idgaf about wrestling but I still think we should go with Babyface/Heel

I also like the Wizard class though and I'm not really sure about Cosmic

Maybe we should just come up with a bunch of potential classes and let people vote on which ones would benefit them? Then we can make sure they all are used
Mario
[deleted]
God
[quoute]Not salty I just don't wanna be associated with the dissolution of the once great Heel class[/quote]

alright. sorry senpai
God
cosmic needs a serious revamp and should probably just become a tailor-made Skill Branch for @DrTapeworm
Draku
funnily enough heel is a decent name imo but it doesn't speak for itself if you don't know the term already.

i've never liked babyface as a title but it DOES speak for itself.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Babyface is my favorite one, it perfectly connotes innocence paired with hidden power

True that Heel doesn't speak for itself, but I don't really see why the names need to speak for themselves. I mean we have a Spell alignment called "pepperoni", all our profile stats are negative numbers, and our Like button has a minus. Deciphering injokes is part of the MW experience

Besides we'll have a pretty class selection page with a description for each, so the name isn't that important at the end of the day
Draku
The thing about the spell alignments is that on hover in the only spot it shows up in it displays the actual description in a single word.

I suppose the description page will help, but it's still hidden behind an additional page that won't always be there.

I mean if everyone wants to use Heel then I won't deny it though.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
Bring Back the Heel
Two_Finger
idk I wouldn't really call wrestling terms mw injokes
Mario
[deleted]