petition to get draku to pay to buy me a new wallet

sealelement
my wallet keeps eating all of my EX and its extremely frustrating and i'd like to complain to the store managers, draku and lekk

the original thread title was going to be "petition to get draku to buy me a wallet" but i don't trust draku to not just get me another ex-eating wallet
100% pure gamer 100%
the void
i will buy you a new wallet that will never leak EX. that is a very important note to me as well.

all you have to do is hand over your existing one.
sealelement
ok here, ill hand you my wallet, but i took the ex out first. can you get me the new wallet pretty quick? its awkward holding my ex without a wallet because its got the consistency of maple syrup (as im sure you know, since everyone on MW knows that the void famously loves to have ex on its pancakes)

[Image: 8EjY9bn.jpg]
100% pure gamer 100%
the void
fuck. i guess you got me.

however, a being of the void, especially the literal representation of it, does not go back on his word. here you go, a perfect wallet to perfectly store EX. perhaps an exchange can be made further down the line.

[Image: RmO2TsP.jpg]
sealelement
sure sure void, i'll give you an eadma for this
100% pure gamer 100%
the void
(Aug 25, 2018 at 5:26 AM)sealelement Wrote: sure sure void, i'll give you an eadma for this
a haunted plush once offered that to me, i respectfully decline
Elyk
Rather than complain to us, you should complain directly to the manufacturer.
sealelement
fuck you elyk, you dont understand the struggle as part of the admin bourgeoisie
100% pure gamer 100%