Snufferin Snagglepuss
I was told this was a better place to post this so here it is. tl;dr

A couple of ideas:
I love DnD and Call of Cthulu. While I'm not the most expert DM I do like to help people have a good time in those games and have good resources as well as a few extra hours to try and help out. It can be weekly, biweekly, or even a one-shot if people just want to give it a fair go, and maybe you'll want more after that!

And finally, the most important and most difficult part of these game nights. Scheduling. It's impossible to expect every person to show up and every readily available time. But it's up to us to do our best. So rather than having everyone list off this date and that date I have a few possibilities.
There's a nifty site I use for things like this. https://teamup.com/kss87qcres66hcin4n
You can create all the times you are available ahead of time, just in case a set and sturdy time doesn't work for you! We can try to be flexible if we get people helping out.
Or we can just set a set time that works for everyone and do that.

Currently we're looking to gather a few people that might be interested in trying out a one-shot for pathfinder, just to see how it goes. Easy learning curve for a quick game.
Current interest: Snuff, Kyle, Drei.

So give it a shot! And if you have any suggestions, fire back at me on discord or just post it here! Feedback is appreciated!
"Let's play our lives away!"
God
i've wanted to do DnD for a while now so i would be down for this
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
For years I've been in this weird nebulous state where I'm enough of a dork to want to play DnD, but not exuberant enough to fully disappear into a character
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Sep 1, 2018 at 7:55 PM)Spritanium Wrote: For years I've been in this weird nebulous state where I'm enough of a dork to want to play DnD, but not exuberant enough to fully disappear into a character
just treat it like any other game. hell your character could just be "what would i do in this situation" rather than anything played up
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Or take fwd's style of "wouldn't it be funny if..." and then doing exactly that no matter how fucking fuck it fucks.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Fun With Despair
well, in our first ever session, Mariofan lit my tent on fire to wake me up, I had Void-chan pile dead horses at the bottom of a cliff to cushion my fall, I forgot I had spells, we lit a golem on fire and threw grease on it and then wrestled it to the ground in a blazing inferno, and Mariofan almost got killed by a fucking bug because we got stuck behind a door puzzle with him on the other side.

I also disguised myself as a wooden door to avoid a shadow. All-in-all, pretty good.