Reduce the cost of each spell by 1% each time you use it.

God
ah ok. yeah i don't think there's a huge problem with the way spells are handled currently. but if we're worried about new players being disadvantaged by not being able to cast spells (as rt and co. have expressed), the best way to deal with that is to circulate XP more evenly across the board. AKA incentivise old money players to spend their XP instead of hoarding it.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
I see your point, although I don't think there's really any incentive to hold on to your exp in the first place. Levels are just epeen at the moment . Right now the choice is basically "have a big arbitrary number, or have a bunch of fun". Things might shift a bit when we have the inventory feature
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
what i mean is that the CURRENT method disadvantages new players. which i don't really have a problem with and it's not why i made this suggestion, but i mention it because people have got it confused.
God
(Sep 5, 2016 at 6:15 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I see your point, although I don't think there's really any incentive to hold on to your exp in the first place. Levels are just epeen at the moment . Right now the choice is basically "have a big arbitrary number, or have a bunch of fun". Things might shift a bit when we have the inventory feature

me neither. but idk there's some serious Rothschilds in the meta that have already accrued untold wealths just by gaming the community, like @Yoshin

EDIT: looks like he's squandered his fortunes by the time i wrote this. Ha!
God
@kaZaam on the other hand....
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
i just like the lvl4 teal lmao
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Yeah that teal is dank. I miss lv4
[Image: supercorrect.png]