How many anime do you guys clearly remember?

Pea
Having watched anime for over 15 years, it stroke me that I have forgotten what lots of tittles were about (not counting the really broad strokes). It could be that my memory is seriously bad, but at this point, I hardly remember even half of the shows. One thing I noticed is that I am far more familiar with the ones that I discussed or at least were trending/controversial on MyAnimelist at some point.

What about you?
Mario
I think I played pac-man once
sealelement
i remember the nostalgia critic and avgn crossover but is that anime
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
I forget most but my memory isn't very good to begin with.
MoonAge
a kid at my school got expelled for pulling up hentai, does that count
Aidan
uh I saw dragon balls on ytv does that count
Defintely remember something that was controversial or that really made me feel a certain emotion when watching, a good example of this is the final episode of the popular anime "How I Met Your Mother". Never before had I felt so betrayed and so angry. I immediately went on my "Things I can't deal with" page of facebook and voiced my frustrations there but that is only one example
Jetamo
(Sep 16, 2018 at 3:07 PM)Pea Wrote: tittles
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Uniju
(Sep 16, 2018 at 3:17 PM)sealelement Wrote: i remember the nostalgia critic and avgn crossover but is that anime

yes but i honestly thought post time skip zettai karen children was pretty boring and not just because they were older- it was also because they all had long hair
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.