New "No Fun Allowed" mode unlocked for Spells

Spritanium
I'd even be fine making Salties more expensive, they're best used sparingly

Anyway leaving is way too extreme if you ask me. MFGG is a normal forum and they're doing pretty well, why not post both places? Give the meta a try
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
fuck promotions. we'd do it to see how the community feels n tweak em to fit
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku
(Sep 6, 2016 at 12:06 AM)Kazaam Wrote: outta sight is still p fuckin op outside of being too cheap or w/e. like yea it's funny hohoheehee but for fuck's sake i can barely tell what tman's post said and im not eben doing anything else
i have had absolutely no issue discerning what the tts says in any situation

i mean i guess if it's really that bad for people it could also be bumped up but it's already costly as it is
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
no it needs some fixan outside of cost ffs
Spritanium
Oh yeah and keep in mind that these are just the first Spells. We'll adjust the available ones + their costs each season in response to both user feedback and use patterns.
kaZaam
atl just make it microsoft sam cause he's alw funny
Draku
(Sep 6, 2016 at 12:10 AM)Kazaam Wrote: no it needs some fixan outside of cost ffs
hovering over the individual braille words to reveal their original form would be good

a better tts would be nice too but it's not easy. for example i would LOVE to have microsoft sam be the voice but that didn't seem possible.
Spritanium
If we have to make Outta Sight like 1000exp that's fine, it's incredibly powerful
Spritanium
I can add the tooltip idea too
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
k i'll b checkan out the slack n shit i guess
Two_Finger
(Sep 6, 2016 at 12:12 AM)Spritanium Wrote: If we have to make Outta Sight like 1000exp that's fine, it's incredibly powerful

I think that's a little much honestly
how easy would it be to scale cost based on character count? of course with a min/max value
Draku
(Sep 6, 2016 at 1:25 AM)Two_Finger Wrote:
(Sep 6, 2016 at 12:12 AM)Spritanium Wrote: If we have to make Outta Sight like 1000exp that's fine, it's incredibly powerful

I think that's a little much honestly
how easy would it be to scale cost based on character count? of course with a min/max value
That's what we're doing right now actually
Stirling
I highly disagree with not allowing users to curtail their experience just as they curtail their playstyle. Certain playstyles are deemed inappropriate, so we ban users? It should be done as (currently as an opt-out that transfers to) a class without the ability to cast or see spells. They choose to miss out on that part of the interaction of the community, but are still providing the most important and meaningful content: their thoughts. I'd be very sad if @Yrr and @Two_Finger, or anyone else currently or in the future don't wish to contribute to the base aspect of the community we've built over years because they are obstructed from the base function of the forum.

I personally hate the braille because I struggle understanding the TtS.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
ya i think my point all along is that a cp option is just a boring way of integration
Spritanium
I'm fine with a Seer class. I think it fits well and it's more fun/fair than a boring CP option
Draku
(Sep 6, 2016 at 3:53 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: I highly disagree with not allowing users to curtail their experience just as they curtail their playstyle. Certain playstyles are deemed inappropriate, so we ban users? It should be done as (currently as an opt-out that transfers to) a class without the ability to cast or see spells. They choose to miss out on that part of the interaction of the community, but are still providing the most important and meaningful content: their thoughts. I'd be very sad if @Yrr and @Two_Finger, or anyone else currently or in the future don't wish to contribute to the base aspect of the community we've built over years because they are obstructed from the base function of the forum.

I personally hate the braille because I struggle understanding the TtS.
that's already there though is the thing, you can turn off spells completely as it is

so making a class would require something different