HELP reddit turned spanish and i cannot undo it!

El Negro
5 min ago my reddit all turned spanish....all the tabs, preferences..etc. I went into preferences and made sure they were checked to english....they were....what is going on? I cant read spanish so I am in need of some help here....i am asking you b/c I cannot find the mod help link b/c I cannot read it.

UPDATE- ok- it must have something to do with firefox. And to all of you telling me how to change lang. preference, OF COURSE I TRIED THAT before I posted. On IE all is normal. On my desktop all is normal. On my netbook, using firefox, it is a taco show. I ran the page through google translator and I especially enjoy the rick roll. So anyone know how to un-spanish reddit in firefox? This is the only page it is happening on.

EDIT- I must admit this is hilarious. I wish i had paid more attention in spanish class....

UPDATE- So I wake up this morning to about 1500 replies in my inbox that I cannot read. And then I run them through Google translator and most of them say stuff like "the dog is in my pants" and "where is the library".

Thanks, minus world.

As far as the Spanish problem goes.. I disabled all my firefox extensions, cleared all my cookies and restarted it all again. THE SPANISH IS GONE! I do not know what possessed my computer to run for the border, but I am glad it is back. :)
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Aidan
¿Donde está la biblioteca?
El Negro
Me llamo T-Bone la araña Discoteca
[Image: z839mDR.png]