Laundry List of Ostriches Being Hunted in October

Pedigree
Don't do what these enormous flightless birds with long necks and ginormous eggs did and end up one step closer to endangerment.

And then extinction [Image: huh.gif]

[Image: ostrich-head.jpg]
Pedigree
Drei

"hey guys lets be stupid and protect something like absurd because I can't do anything right, especially relationships."

I don't agree with hyper-right wing ideals either, but that doesn't give you the right to flame. Control yourself. You've been warned about this before.

3 days.

Damn, I thought this would be a relatively clean month too. MFGG actually MANAGED to almost make it two weeks with no bans.
Pedigree
Raie

"It's better than believing that a book written a couple thousand years ago by ignorant humans is the REAL TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHIIING!!!"

Herp a derp, trolling people for their religious beliefs is funny!!!

You've been doing this a lot, and frankly I'm tired of watching it. Go sit in the corner with Drei.

3 days.

Undone after some reconsideration, but if you can't contribute to a religious debate without making crass remarks, then stay out of it.
Pedigree
Anubis
http://archive.mfgg.net/index.php?ac...0&#entry3797708
"Everyone at MFGG is a fucking idiot anyways"

flaming .. basically, everyone

enjoy your 2 days off
Pedigree
private investigator drei - boink

"Hey. Stop being a little bitch about this, EDGE and ULTIMATE HAMMER BRO."

you know as much as i'd like to say that your post makes sense in some respect, your deconstructive, insulting, and generally mean language pretty much wrecks the whole thing to bits.

try to identify when it is appropriate to rebutt a comment (nb: when it is strictly directed at you).

1 day.
Pedigree
Kyo
Dupe'n it up

2 days
Pedigree
fucking

second entry

jehova god person man

sorry pal, but afaik god has no nationality (and in any case he's more italian than french)

7777 days.
Pedigree
Mecha

"OP is a tremendous retard"
Not needed

2 days
Pedigree
3rd entry in a single month

by me

this is crazy! anyway

glacko

http://archive.mfgg.net/index.php?sh...dpost&p=3824899

while you may be entitled to your opinion, you should know better than to disclose it if it stereotypes (read: is degrading toward) a particular member
hmm... last ban was last december, so let's go with one day.
sealelement
is this thread a nightmare?
100% pure gamer 100%
Stirling
damn i was a little shit
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Elyk