Why I hesitate and don't like being around younger furs.

This is something I've wanted to say for a while.
I don't like being near younger furs most of the time, I dont. Why?
Because of legal reasons.
I am not, in anyway shape or form a child predator, i despise those fuckers, but its just..
A majority (not all) of younger furs have come onto me, flirted with me, or made lewd comments towards me. I hesitate whenever I see a discord server with majority young furs.
It's just something bad waiting to happen, legally. I can't tell you the amount of times people have mistaken me being nice for an attempt at a relationship. I am 18 years old, and when i turned 18, i noticed how it really was in the younger side of the community.

Ive meet only a handful of younger furs that aren't "cringe", IE, not always wanting to RP or making lewd jokes or comments.

Along with this is also.. my "comfortability" in a sense. I get uncomfortable whenever I hear about... lets say the escapades of younger people. Y'know, those kind of escapades.

This is just my thoughts, feel free to say your own. I hope I didnt fuck up my phrasing.
TLDR: dont like being around young furs cause most, not all ive met are horny and dont wanna be in legal trouble