I've been banned from my history group project for using LaTeX. I'm so angry and frus

Stirling
As the title says, I've been banned from my history group project for using LaTeX. I'm so angry and frustrated right now but I wanted to try putting this into words.

Some backstory: I'm a computer science student at a university and I have to take a history class in order to graduate. Today I assigned a group project, and I figured, history majors and professors love good kerning and typesetting, I'll bet they would love LaTeX. So I made a repository on Github with the TeX files and gave my group members the URL and a QR code, as well as instructions on how to use it.

Go to the team meeting, contribute as usual, research as normal, but open TeXMaker instead of Microsoft Word. I open my TeX file, but then my groupmate, the Dean's daughter, asks me a question. She asks what the program is, I start explaining to her what LaTeX is and how that file is far superior to any Microsoft Word file, and will probably be used in industry and publishing, and she starts demanding that I use a ``real editor".

I know this is my fault, but the real editor comment makes me really mad, so I walk toward her and try to grab the rubric out of her hand, she screams, the professor runs out, and we start getting into a shouting match, and long story short she ends up tearing up the rubric right in front of my eyes and the professor tells me to go to a different group. So now I'm kicked out of my favorite project group, and to add insult to injury I didn't think she would use the github repository so I deleted the repo off github so I lost 5 minutes.

Sorry for the stupid story about my life but I just wanted to vent.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
deep down i knew that there were people who got into screaming matches about LaTeX but i've never heard someone admit to it