My theory on how Mario and Pauline broke up

MoonAge
*Pauline enters the door in her apartment, turns the light on and notices Mario giving her a look*

Mario: How was your night?
Pauline nervously: Oh...it's-it's-it's fine. Nothing special.
Mario: You were at the gym right?
Pauline: Oh yeah, it was great. I mean--
Mario interrupts as he crosses his arms: Or were you on a date with some guy?
Pauline chuckles: Mario don't be ridiculous.
Mario: Don't act all innocent with me, Pauline. How long have you been dating this guy?
Pauline: Mario, stop it! I just needed a ride!
Mario slightly raises his voice as he walks towards Pauline: A ride?! A ride to home?! Or to some restaurant where he was getting cozy with you and hands you fancy gifts?!

Pauline frustrated: Don't you raise your voice at me!
Mario shouts: No! I'm the one who paid for this apartment! So therefore, I have the right to shout all I want! *walks around the room as he continues to shout* In fact, I can do this all night! I don't care if the whole building wakes up! *walks towards Pauline* I just want the whole world to know that *Yells at her face* PAULINE IS A SLUT!!!!!

Pauline slaps Mario and cries: How dare you speak that way to me?!
Mario: Oh well excuuuuuse *yells* me! Who's the one who rescued from a 10-foot tall gorilla?! Who paid for this apartment?! Who feels underappreciated after doing so many things for the both of us!?

Pauline: Mario...if this nonsense continues, I will leave you!
Mario: Well no need to worry about packing up! Because I already got that taken care of for you! *brings out suitcase*
Pauline: You pathetic and selfish plumber! *takes suitcase and storms out*
Mario follows her out: Selfish?! That's coming from someone who doesn't appreciate all the things I've ever done for us, and lies, and cheats! *stops walking and yells as she continues walking* Yeah that's right, keep walking! And if you ever get captured by an oversized chimp again, have your new boyfriend come and get you!!

If any of you guys were expecting this to be humorous seeing how everyone on this site creates something silly and I'm quirky on this site at times...
sealelement
this thread is amazing to read in mario's voice, but pauline really does deserve better if mario is this much of an asshole
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
who was pauline sleeping with? waluigi?
sealelement
i would assume so; waluigi probably cleans up really nicely for a fancy date and he's tall and handsome
100% pure gamer 100%