I'm writing an animated Mario movie

MoonAge
I'm writing an animated Mario movie that'll be a huge improvement over that OTHER Mario movie, I am aware Nintendo is not used to their franchises being turned to film but it doesn't hurt to try, so what do you think of these ideas?

Mario-Academy Award Nominee Mark Wahlberg (no Italian accent)

Luigi-Academy Award Winner Christian Bale (No Italian accent)
Bowser-Academy Award Nominee Gary Oldman
Peach-Academy Award Nominee Amy Adams
Daisy-Academy Award Winner Jennifer Lawrence
Toad-Seth Rogen
Yoshi-Andy Serkis
Wario-Jack Black
Waluigi-Adam Sandler
Professor E.Gadd-Jim Carrey (w/German accent)
Donkey Kong-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Diddy Kong-Chris Tucker
Dixie Kong-Academy Award Winner Anne Hathaway
Cranky Kong-Academy Award Winner Al Pacino
Funky Kong-Denzel Washington
Kamek-Ray Liotta
Kammy-Academy Award Winner Meryl Streep
Lakitu-Academy Award Winner Joe Pesci
Wiggler-Academy Award Winner Ron Howard
Dry Bones-Academy Award Nominee Robert Downey Jr.
Boom Boom-Academy Award Nominee-Sylvester Stallone
Nabbit-Academy Award Winner Christopher Walken
Hammer Bro-Academy Award Winner George Clooney
Sledge Bro-Academy Award Winner Jack Nicholson
Boomerang Bro-Jeff Dunham...and his friends
Fire Bro-Academy Award Winner Martin Scorsese
Ice Bro-Academy Award Nominee James Woods
Bowser Jr-Justin Bieber
Toadsworth-Academy Award Winner Clint Eastwood
Rosalina-Academy Award Winner Angelina Jolie
King Toadstool-Academy Award Winner Robert De Niro

King Toadstool is the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom and is also Peach's father, and he doesn't trust the Mario Bros when he first meets them

This movie will show how the Mario Bros and the Wario Bros entered the Mushroom Kingdom

While this movie will be family friendly, this movie will have a lot of emotional moments, like Bowser kills Peach's parents and Daisy's parents, Mario will cry a couple times, and even my ending will be emotional but happy

Bowser will be more threatening than he was in the games, think Heath Ledger from Dark Knight

Boomerang Bro will have multiple personality disorder which means you'll hear Jeff Dunham's pals as the Boomerang Bro

I'm also adding a quirky musical number with Bowser Jr and Nabbit

There will also be some romantic moments somewhere in the film after Bowser's defeat, and there will be some kissing as well

Okay, before you start flaming me for bringing this old thread, I just wanted to say this: I was being an idiot, I could've told you that this is a fun little project I've been working on, I sounded like I was guaranteed to get this accepted by Nintendo, I am aware that Nintendo is not too big on turning their franchises into films. Look I respect others opinions on my ideas, the thing is I hate it when people keep telling me shit like "This will never happen" like how do you know? They reject a lot of scripts sure, but how do you know they'll reject mine though? You don't know me! I just wanted to make this into some fun idea, but it keeps turning into some gigantic war though, but I'm not gonna let that happen again though, so anyway, what do you guys think of this project?
sealelement
Quote:Mario-Academy Award Nominee Mark Wahlberg (no Italian accent)

Luigi-Academy Award Winner Christian Bale (No Italian accent)
SOLD. this is all i needed to read, take my money
100% pure gamer 100%